Coursera is a leading online learning platform for higher education, where 68 million learners from around the world come to learn skills of the future. More than 200 of the world’s top universities and industry educators partner with Coursera to offer courses, Specializations, certificates, and degree programs. 2,800 companies trust the company’s enterprise platform Coursera for Business to transform their talent. Coursera for Government equips government employees and citizens with in-demand skills to build a competitive workforce. Coursera for Campus empowers any university to offer high-quality, job-relevant online education to students, alumni, faculty, and staff. Coursera is backed by leading investors that include Kleiner Perkins, New Enterprise Associates, Learn Capital, and SEEK Group.
The Coursera for Business team plays a key role in increasing global access to world-class education. We are working with organizations around the world to provide more learning opportunities for their employees that enrich their career and drive impact within their company. Two years since launch, the Enterprise business has grown rapidly and now serves 150+ enterprises and 1000+ SMBs around the world.
The Enterprise Solutions team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce with the world’s best education. This team is made up of three sub-teams: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations. The teams operate globally and have members based out of our offices in Mountain View, New York, London, Gurgaon, and Abu Dhabi.
We are looking for a Corporate Manager of Customer Success, North America to manage a team of high-performing Customer Success Managers in North America that help organizations across the region build relevant skills for the future.
You will be a key member of the regional leadership team with significant revenue responsibility. Through your team, you will be responsible for closing renewals and (in partnership with sales) you will co-own revenue responsibility for upsells.
You will help your teams work with customer stakeholders to identify and accomplish their business goals and be able to recognize and communicate the value Coursera brings to their business. You will work to execute proactive customer engagement and retention strategy, drive ongoing adoption initiatives, drive EBRs and Account planning, forecast and close predictable renewals. In this cross-functional role, you can expect to work with members within Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, Learner Operations, and Legal.
You will also be expected to be an exceptional people manager and drive hiring, development, and retention for your team of high performing individuals.
- Own end-to-end renewal process for corporate customers in North America
- Define customer success strategy and methodology for the region including renewal forecasting, success planning, EBRs, adoption playbooks and moreHire, develop and retain a team of high performing customer success managers
- Build relationships with top customers
- Collect product feedback and influence the product roadmap and GTM strategy
- 10+ years of account management/customer success experience plus 5+ years of experience leading customer success teams
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Experience executive presence and ability to develop deep C-suite relationships
- Renewal forecasting, contract negotiation, pipeline management, analytical problem-solving, business planning
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Experience working in EdTech
- SaaS experience
- Complex account management
- A passion for education, education reform, and interest in working for a social enterprise
Coursera is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected class.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, please contact us at email@example.com.Apply for this Job