Articulate is looking for a project manager to join our amazing team. This position will report to our Sr. Director of Strategic Projects.
The project manager will drive and ensure delivery of critical projects for the Marketing, Customer Success, and Design teams. They’re responsible for developing project plans and timelines, coordinating efforts across teams, and ensuring that stakeholders have visibility into project status. They’ll ensure that projects move forward with the appropriate level of priority by making certain that stakeholders have the information they need to free resources, make prioritization decisions, and focus their team members on doing the right work.
The project manager will understand the Marketing, Customer Success, and Design teams’ processes and build relationships with team leads in order to develop, implement, and update projects. They must be able to work independently to manage competing priorities, find solutions for roadblocks, and lead project teams.
The Articulate Marketing, Customer Success, and Design teams are responsible for the projects that grow brand awareness, attract leads, convert leads, keep customers, and grow accounts. The project manager will play an integral role in helping these teams work together and with other Articulate teams effectively to fulfill their key responsibilities.
What you'll do:
- Define plans for executing critical projects; identify milestones, stakeholders, and implications for other work
- Review internal processes for ongoing work and make recommendations to improve efficiency and productivity
- Empower Marketing, Customer Success, and Design team members to focus on their creative and customer-facing work by giving them clear priorities, requirements, and next steps
- Drive projects to completion, including finding solutions for roadblocks, coordinating deliverables, and holding team members accountable to their commitments
- Communicate project status for all projects the Marketing, Customer Success, and Design teams are working on; build open communication across teams
- Give project stakeholders clear insight on project status and timelines and facilitate resolving obstacles
- Maintaining Gantt charts that roll up into larger project and program charts
- Proactively communicate with peers and stakeholders on plans, progress, and problems
- Define, collect, and analyze project metrics; derive insights from metrics to improve future project processes
- Lead retros after projects are completed to identify areas for improvement for project managers, stakeholders, and project teams
- In addition to your primary project management roles, you’ll join all Articulate team members in building an inclusive, human-centered culture by participating in culture-focused project teams
What you should have:
- Hands-on experience in owning project management for complex projects
- Successful track record of driving project plans and execution in a fast-paced environment (SaaS business preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to build positive, collaborative relationships with folks across different teams and at all levels of the organization
- Extreme attention to detail, resourcefulness, and flawless execution
- Ability to also see the big picture
- Resilient, adaptable, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- High EQ
- Positive, empathetic, driven, collaborative, flexible, and confident
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 98,000+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 93 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 865,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.Apply for this Job