We are looking for a results-driven, team-oriented intern to join our Marketing team part-time beginning Fall semester 2020. In this position, the Marketing intern will use knowledge and skills acquired from the classroom and apply them in a professional setting. The Marketing intern will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience by providing marketing support across many functional areas of Excella. This opportunity is for the Fall 2020 semester, with the potential to extend to Spring 2021 and is fully remote. Interns over the age of 21 years old are eligible to participate in Excella’s 401(k) plan.
Social Media/Copywriting Responsibilities:
- Write copy and schedule social media posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using Hootsuite.
- Brainstorm follower growth and reach expansion ideas.
- Monitor social media platforms and interact with followers.
- Collect and develop analytics reports for social media.
- Research popular social media topics and suggest ideas.
- Learn to use Hubspot to manage current subscriber and CRM database.
- Learn to use WordPress and provide website copywriting support.
- Assist in other general tasks, like proofreading, copy editing, and content topic research.
- Proficient understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Interest in learning to use Hubspot, WordPress, and Hootsuite.
- Strong team collaboration skills.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Prior industry experience is preferred.
Excella is a leading provider of Agile software development and data and analytics solutions to clients in the federal, commercial and non-profit sectors. We believe that great work leads to great things – our experts measure success by the positive impact we make on our clients, community, and colleagues. We are growing fast and need passionate, innovative people who love working with technology and are ready to make an impact.
Excella is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply for this Job