We're a company of game-changers.
We strive to help our students envision the best version of themselves and level up. We're obsessed with our students' outcomes and measure success against the impossible, and we only play to win.
Come join us as we continue to forge a pathway for our students, joining our network of more than 1,500 tutors and mentors from around the world! With an HQ in Auckland, New Zealand and offices in more than 24 locations around the world – there's something for everyone.
We encourage you to find out more about us and explore the ideal tutoring opportunity for you.
If you have super high FYHS results, did really well in high school/university and have strong soft skills/are passionate about education, you may fit right in as a tutor to the extensive network that is Crimson Education. Medview, part of Crimson Education, is currently on the hunt for UoO FYHS tutors to join its larger tutor team.
In this role, you will be providing students enrolled with Crimson with subject-specific knowledge/support in your area(s) of expertise. You will create and deliver comprehensive lesson plans and resources to supplement your tutoring sessions. We're looking for people with an excellent understanding of FYHS subjects as well as strong communication and organisational skills. Additionally, if you have experience in the UMAT/UCAT, please let us know!
These roles are part-time, can be done remotely working with students based around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Conducting formal UoO FYHS subject tutoring sessions with students on a frequent ongoing basis.
- Providing subject-specific expertise to students within your tutoring portfolio.
- Creating and delivering comprehensive lesson plans that tackle students' needs – we will be providing some training on this!
- Maintaining reasonable levels of e-mail communication with students outside of formal sessions
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You've achieved highly in your first year at the University of Otago. You must have received an A or an A+ in any papers you would like to tutor with us. Please note that we do not expect you to have received perfect scores in all your papers and we evaluate your candidacy for tutoring each paper based solely on how you scored on that specific paper.
- You've got excellent High School and University grades
- You're passionate about education and enjoy teaching – ideally you've even got some experience tutoring students already!
- You're detail-oriented with strong planning and organisational skills
- You've got enjoy verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like you, and you like the idea of working with intelligent young adults and cutting edge technologies, then get in touch and apply today!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.Apply for this Job