SGK believes that superior marketing performance demands a superior marketing ecosystem. We transform marketing ecosystems through consulting and industrial-scale connectivity to improve marketing performance. We also create and deliver content across channels to drive unique brand experiences while amplifying marketing ecosystem efficiency.
We are currently seeking talented Designers to join our Flex Force Team to service our clients’ needs across the United States. The ideal candidate will be eager and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail to ensure goals and objectives are accomplished. The Designer’s primary focus is translating design concepts and visualizing solutions to develop products and campaigns based upon customer or client needs. This position leverages creative expertise through presentation materials, research, samples, logic and strategy to develop solutions for products and campaigns.
The Designer utilizes creative thinking while following brand standards and internal workflows to create designs that meet project deliverables in an efficient manner.
ABOUT OUR FLEX FORCE:
We operate 24/7 and are seeking to fill both day and night positions with flexible start times and days of the week. You'll get the opportunity to work on different projects for some of the world's biggest brands.
DO YOU DESIRE TO?
- Work remote at a location and time that works for you
- Engage in project-based work; which by nature varies in scope & duration to keep work interesting and different
- Maintain a high degree of autonomy; only accepting projects that align with your background/lifestyle
- Gain experience and develop professional skills to advance your career
This is a REMOTE – WORK FROM HOME Opportunity!
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT?
- Connecting consumer experiences with brands to drive engagement and action
- Creating comprehensive brand identities, meaningful brand stories and engaging brand experiences
- Helping brands and retailers creatively, efficiently and cost-effectively develop relevant messages
- Producing brand assets required to represent brands accurately
- Directing project activities and monitoring project costs
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH?
- Ensuring accurate, consistent, and timely completion of high quality basic to intermediate level artwork, effectively using industry standard software, tools, and print techniques
- Performing assigned tasks within the overall production workflow and assigned budget, according to work order specifications, industry and company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), company standards, and the client’s Brand guidelines and standards
- Ensuring client project team has most current information about the status of the assigned project(s) by logging and maintaining project plan information into the project tracking system.
- Developing and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts, Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing or related field.
- 0-3 years of experience. Previous experience with packaging production art preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- Basic understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, tools and processes, across various touchpoints (e.g. packaging, in store, online, mobile, print, direct, etc.)
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite, Acrobat & Internet applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
IDL is an experiential retail agency that is part of SGK. SGK is a global leader in the design of high performance marketing ecosystems, the creation of content that scales consumer experiences with brands, and the integration of technologies to enable collaborative digital networks. SGK is a Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource Team.Apply for this Job