It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services.Our Services team develops, implements, and manages a global communication strategy. We are enabling the building of productive, mutually valued relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to further business objectives.
Join us as a Business Transformation Team Lead on our Professional Services team in Remote United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Business Transformation Team Lead, you will provide leadership to the organization in the areas of services strategy and offerings, as well as business performance an execution. Provides key leadership on global, enterprise-wide, foundational programs in support of business transformation initiatives.
- Provide leadership to the organization in the areas of services strategy and offerings, as well as business performance an execution
- Create and deliver change management strategies and plans to help employees accelerate the adoption of new technologies and initiates that drive transformational outcomes
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, and end-user training
- Implementing methodologies to enable rapid and effective change across the geographical areas of the company using advanced change management practices to influence groups to align to Dell’s overall objectives
- Oversees global team member communication, ensuring it aligns team member understanding, acceptance, performance and motivation with the Business Transformation strategy to increase overall team member engagement.
- Manages ongoing relationships with influential business functional teams, partners and other influencers to secure endorsement of strategy
- Regularly consults with and advises the executive leadership team and other stakeholders on matters to ensure strategic alignment, enhance reputation and visibility, and manage risks to business
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 12–15 years of professional Business Transformation Lead/Program Management experience in Enterprise IT environments with a Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Recent experience driving business transformation programs and presenting change management strategies
- Ability to influence change and execute initiatives in an agile environment
- Executive presentation skills with the ability to align and influence internal organizations in support of the change Management and communication strategy
- Experience working with global cross-functional teams
- Experience in Professional Services or Field Services
- Advanced knowledge business/technology transformation programs such as Digital IT, Security and Workforce
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life – while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.