We have an incredible team located in several parts of the world. Our biggest team is located in Colombia.
Our most valuable assets at BAM are our people, and we would like to keep bringing the absolute best to our team.
We are looking for talented individuals who live in the US, Mexico, Central or South America.
As a remote company, Born Again Media cannot sponsor any type of visas.
Check our Glassdoor Page to see what our team has to say!
About Our Company
Born Again Media is a performance marketing company dedicated to developing quality websites that achieve high organic traffic and consistent revenue growth.
Our main focus is on delivering high-quality content, A/B testing, and using other tools that help generate optimal leads and increased conversion rates. Our SEO and CRO specialists analyze data, markets, and competitors to create and implement effective online marketing strategies. Our operations are largely supported by our incredible teams of copywriters, programmers, graphic designers, animators, People Operations, and others.
Our portfolio consists of several owned websites and is steadily growing. This means we work for ourselves, not clients. This allows for the freedom and flexibility of our remote work policy.
At Born Again Media we believe in a positive workplace where growth, empowerment, and improvement are our goals. Our vision is to become the number one provider of leads in any market we enter.
In a world full of websites with misleading content, our mission is to create honest content that we can be proud of.
What We Offer
- Work from your own house (or preferred coworking space)
- Full-time position with flexible hours: manage your own time
- Competitive salary package
- Payments every 2 weeks (with a total of 26 payments per year!)
- Rest on local holidays
- Education Allowance
- Fitness Allowance
- A yearly company retreat (all expenses paid)
- Home office allowance
- Coworking space allowance
- And more!
The Editor in Chief role is in charge of a site’s content operations. They make sure everything that is published meets all industry and company standards. The Editor in Chief executes the overall content strategy, created in collaboration with the content team and the Site Manager. They support the Site Manager while assisting the content team with responsibilities such as SEO and content audit reviews, be the final round of quality assurance, fact-checking, technical SEO, and accuracy of all the content before publication. This includes websites, social media, email marketing, videos, etc.
We’re looking for someone with:
- VERY strong written and spoken American English skills, including grammar and spelling (Native or bilingual, 95%-100% proficiency).
- 2+ years of experience in editorial positions: writing, editing, proofreading, and managing content in English
- 2+ years of experience working with digital marketing
- Proficiency in fact-checking and proofreading
- Experience in content management or content direction
- Very responsible and consistent when working remotely
- Concise, clear, and confident communication skills
- Knowledge of On-page SEO.
- Experience with tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Grammarly, style manuals (for example, AP Stylebook or Chicago Manual of Style), AHREFs, Aweber (or any other email marketing tools)
- Time management and self-management
- Very strong attention to detail
Bonus Skills (Desired, but not necessary)
- Experience with branding, social media, backlinking, email marketing, and YouTube
- Communications related degree
- Remote-work experience
Daily Tasks and Duties
- Final review of content, including SEO guidelines
- Organizing and helping to execute the content schedule
- Ensuring the quality of all of the content being pushed live by reading, reviewing, and editing as needed. This includes new pages, audits, videos, blogs, news, slot reviews, and newsletters.
- Fact-checking to make sure that the information is correct and accurate, ensuring that we deliver trustworthy content.
- Understanding how to apply SEO best practices and act as an additional vetter to ensure content meets our SEO goals
- Oversee the technical quality and performance of the writers.
- Coordinating and balancing the workload among the writers when needed
- Working with the content team providing feedback and support before passing off content to the Site Manager for approval to go live
- Setting writing guidelines with the writers and clarifying expectations.
- Responsible for the quality of content delivered in Newsletters, YouTube, and others as needed.
- Provide a review of external content and guest posts.
- Reviewing and editing short-video scripts