Madorium, LLC is a cross-platform game development studio founded in 2016 and based in California. As a collective, we have decades of combined experience shipping high-quality products across all consoles and PC. We are able to provide service throughout the game’s development cycle, from concepts, to launch. Madorium’s members include software engineers, producers, animators, programmers, designers, and artists. All are passionate about video games, and use their talent/skills to create titles they would enjoy playing.
We are seeking a well-rounded, tech-savvy, experienced, and motivated Office Manager and Executive Assistant to help take the company to the next level. As with most start-ups, everyone has been wearing a lot of hats, helping where they can but there is now an opportunity to add a new member of the team who can take ownership of organizational management to refine project flow and maximize efficiency.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Business Administration
- Create and support company documentation (employee lists and contact information, birthday cards, etc.)
- Set up and attend planning meetings with team members and clients (documenting actions, responsible team members, due dates, and keep work flow moving forwards)
- Organize calendars, tasks, and provide support where necessary
- Manage and support finances (internal and external invoices, accounts, tax planning, etc.)
- Marketing support with light but regular social media management and community engagement
- Business correspondence with external or prospective clients
Executive Assistant to Owner
- Carry out market research as needed and share findings
- Scheduling and providing support for business and development meetings
- HR support with hiring and onboarding as needed
The ideal candidate is comfortable working with a remote technical team and can effectively manage and prioritize a demanding workload under time constraints with a calm, confident and positive can-do attitude. The role requires executive presence, and communications skills, as well as the ability to prioritize effectively, often handling multiple time-critical tasks simultaneously. This position calls for calendaring skills, time management, problem solving skills, operational excellence, effective use of project planning and platforms, and the ability to provide support to a geographically distributed team.
The candidate must have the ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity, and expect to deliver their full potential every day. They must be impactful, intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options quickly and carefully. Experience with Google Suite, Slack, and Jira a plus.
A passion for games development, strong communication skills, and attention to detail are valued and appreciated. This is a unique opportunity to grow and become an invaluable member of an established team.
- Remote UK Based Role (£15/hour, 20 hours/week)