Content Snare is seeking a full or part-time experienced content writer for a diverse range of content.
We’re not looking for someone to just churn out content.
We’re looking for someone who can develop an understanding of different topics and create truly helpful content for our audience, which are predominantly marketing agencies.
If you’re the kind of person who loves writing useful content, conducting research, and simplifying complex topics, you should apply.
You’ll join a small team and have direct communication with everyone, including founders, developers, and support roles.
You’ll be writing about these kinds of topics so, if you’re passionate about them, you’d be a great fit. You don’t even need to be an expert in these, as long as you’re willing to learn.
- Web design
Your content will be promoted through email lists, paid ads and social channels.
What you’ll do
- Casual writing style – For most pieces, the writing style is generally casual and sometimes fun. Humor is good. Only product pages and some guest posts will require more formal language.
- Blog posts – Topics vary greatly but focus on marketing and web design agencies. Some existing knowledge in this area would be very helpful. Types of posts include how-to, research-based software reviews, lists (e.g. inspirational web designs) and more. Check out the blog here.
- SEO optimization – All posts should take SEO into consideration and we’re happy to train you on this if you haven’t done it before.
- Quality guest posts – High-quality guest posts on our partners’ sites. These are important relationships and we’ll need quality – not just churn and burn guest posts.
- Turn podcasts into posts – You’ll turn some of our most popular podcast episodes into informative posts. We already have audio and transcripts for you to work from.
- Product pages – Write website pages about our product features. Example.
- Create guides from videos – Our founder creates videos around productivity and automation. You will help convert these into posts by taking video screenshots detailing the steps in the videos. Example.
- Update and improve existing pages.
- Suggest content ideas – If you have ideas for content, we want to hear them. You’ll have access to our customers, network and team as a source of quotes or content.
Who you are
- Experienced – You’ve worked in writing before. Ideally, that’s for 2+ years and B2B content. However, this isn’t necessary. We believe that if you care for readers, love research and are enthusiastic about what we do, you’ll be fine.
- Understanding – You are empathetic and can put yourself in other people’s shoes to write in a way that they can understand
- Self-motivated – You show up every day with a great attitude and can work independently & remotely
- Organized – You’re able to manage your time, keep on top of your productivity and enjoy the satisfaction of completing all of your tasks
- Problem solver – It’s not always obvious how each task should be approached. You’ll work out what you need to do and follow through with a well-thought-out solution
- Communicator – You’re great at both written and verbal communication – in your writing and with our team.
For bonus points
- You’ve worked as a web designer or in a digital agency
- You’ve worked with clients in any professional service company
- You love productivity and automation
Any of these will help you understand our audience.
What’s in it for you?
- 100% remote
- A small, fun team
- Autonomy & flexibility
- 3 weeks vacation
About Content Snare
Collecting information from clients is one of the biggest bottlenecks in many service businesses. Content Snare helps businesses collect the information they need from clients faster so that they can become more profitable.
We’re a small team of smart, motivated, fun-loving professionals working across 5 countries. We communicate via Slack and Zoom and work from home or co-working spaces. We can’t wait to have you!Apply for this Job