Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with over 6 million digital marketers customers using Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry.
Semrush is an absolute leader helping good marketers become great!
- Creating texts for the needs of Business Units and other departments;
- Proofreading and editing texts produced by other writers;
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation;
- Be responsible for the quality assurance of all content personally created – adhering to the style guide, SEO, and community best practices;
- Participate in content planning as well as in brainstorming and idea generation sessions.
- Proven track record in content development;
- Confident research, writing, and editing skills, ability to adapt the style, tone, and voice to various types of content;
- Aptitude for storytelling and creation of compelling content that captures interest and holds the reader’s attention;
- Ability to communicate complex topics in concise and creative ways;
- Deadline-minded with the desire to be a part of a tight-knit team;
- Enthusiastic about staying on top of all industry trends and aspiring to make a difference;
- Self-motivated and highly-organized, able to work independently with cross-functional teams, and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401k with Dollar for Dollar company match up to 3% and an additional 50% match on the next 2% you contribute- for a total of 4% company matching funds
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
It is the policy of Semrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.Apply for this Job