We’re looking for an experienced copywriter who knows how to put their work into a wireframe. Our ideal candidate is someone who knows how to present their copy well depending on the medium and format. On our team, you’ll learn about CRO strategies, work on unique projects, and be able to directly see the impact of your work. We can’t wait to see your application and get to know you!
As a member of our CRO Team, you will learn about CRO strategies that will last you a lifetime, giving you an opportunity to continuously upgrade your skills as a copywriter by tackling unique projects that require creative solutions and attention to detail.
This is currently a part-time position, but our company is growing fast which means there is an excellent chance this position gets converted into a full-time opportunity in the near future.
What skills are needed?
We are looking for someone who knows how to write compelling copy but also knows how to present their words in a wireframe that brings their copy to life. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for leading copy strategy for multiple clients, in various industries and product niches, among a variety of experiments and test objectives. Your primary role will be to work with our CRO Strategy Team and write copy for product pages, landing pages, homepage, sales pages, emails, and other creative assets, and ensure that you communicate your copywriting visually, guiding our Design Team in their work.
- Write compelling copy that guides the user experience in an intuitive manner (landing pages, product pages, booking process, web pages in general, etc.)
- Place copy in a visual wireframe using Sketch or other wireframing tools
- Ensure copy is aligned with the voice of the brand.
- Write engaging copy for UI elements such as calls-to-action, header headlines, and sub-headlines, testimonial and review sections, etc.
- Write copy for product pages including the product description, specification, and CTAs.
- Ability to critique the visual style, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Technical Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the experiment goals and company style guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Copywriting experience for eCommerce websites is certainly a bonus.
- Copywriting experience for SaaS websites is also a bonus.
- We work with either Sketch or https://vectr.com/, https://icons8.com/lunacy or Figma to integrate the copy in a page wireframe.
Team. As a copywriter on our CRO Team, you will work with our CRO Team of Graphic Designers, User Experience Designers, Developers, and Strategists. You will be responsible for translating the brief into the actual messaging of the experiment and set the tone for graphical design and technical implementation. This is an important aspect of your job that requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Discipline. You won’t have someone watching over your shoulder on a day-to-day basis to make sure the work is getting done. We are strong believers in trust and autonomy. We must be confident that you will deliver the work in time even if you have a poor internet connection on your favorite beach spot or if your beer has spilled on your laptop when reaching out for your nachos.
Communication. Communication between the team members is key for a successful project and overall working relationship. You’ll be working with CRO strategists, writers, and designers so if you have a solution to a problem, we’ll be happy to hear what you have for us!
What’s the lifestyle like?
Our company is built on the foundation of giving you flexibility in your lifestyle.
We’re not looking to put you in an office and waste your time in traffic. Our entire team is remote so, apart from calls, and meeting us in person every now and then, you’re free to live anywhere in the world that has a good wifi connection.
Before you apply…
If you’re looking for a temporary opportunity or gap-year to fund your travels before committing for a more serious job, then you should not apply for this position.
We’re looking for people who share our vision for the future and want to grow with us. We want you to be part of our TEAM.
If you can see yourself growing into a profitable and meaningful career with us and love what we do, we want you to be part of our team.
Also, note that we will be starting you off slow. We already have a team in place so we will slowly send you work and onboard you into our process.
The founders, Raphaëlle, and Sina, will be reviewing every application. If we think you’re a good fit, we will reach out to you to do a video call interview. After the first interviews are done, the final candidates will be brought back for a second interview before we make our decision.
This sounds awesome! How do I apply?
Please submit samples of your copywriting work along with examples of how your work would be presented visually in a wireframe for our designers.
Looking forward to working with you!Apply for this Job