Have you fallen in love with the power of copy but are looking for practical experience? Better yet, have you ever wondered what things were like in the rarefied air of copywriters that write high ticket webinars? Well, have we got the opportunity for you…
When COVID hit – we were forced to pivot our agency that focuses on law firms to the webinar model. Since then we have emerged as the front runner in the space and are getting the best numbers in the industry with our webinar funnels for attorneys. We started out adapting existing seminars and workshops from our clients, but have been able to take the best of what’s working to develop these from scratch.
In addition, we help clients with automating follow up and their sales process using SMS and email and voicemail, reactivating old client lists, and more. And that’s in addition to that we use the same principles to grow the agency! The person we hire will learn how to apply the principles of persuasion through copy in almost every format under the sun. This is a far cry from Mailchimp campaigns and autoresponders
You’ll be responsible for:
- Interviewing clients and translating their needs into webinars using our formula
- Writing follow up sequences over email, SMS, and voicemail
- Coming up with new treatments to split test against our controls at all levels of the business
- Writing compelling Facebook ad copy
- Writing compelling landing pages
- Staying up to date on the practice and theory (you’ll have a training budget at your discretion)
You’ll work closely with our founder, active clients, and our client success team to support you in getting up to speed and crushing it in this role. Starting hours are flexible but ultimately looking to fill a full-time role with this. This is a paid apprenticeship.
Would you like to be our next apprentice? Please apply and put your favorite book in the first line of your cover letter.Apply for this Job