We are looking for a well-rounded and experienced marketer/project manager to take over some client projects and assist with internal marketing. This is an hourly position starting around 10 hours per week with opportunities to grow from there. It’s a remote position with US time zone meetings.
We are a remote digital agency looking for a part-time marketer/project manager to take over some marketing projects for our clients. This position may also include some marketing for the agency and our sister companies. The right person for the job will be a creative strategist who is excited to roll up their sleeves to get the finer details taken care of. We are a fun and flexible company that takes our responsibilities seriously. We are looking for someone who shares this culture.
- Assess and analyze current marketing tactics and make adjustments over time based on analytics and client goals
- Determine which marketing strategies will be the best value based on efficiency, conversion rates, and cost.
- Build and refine a holistic marketing plan based on current initiatives.
- Set up PPC campaigns and managing existing ones, or manage a paid media consultant to do so
- Direct website updates as needed for conversion rate optimization
- Direct our developers and designers to build landing pages for PPC ads
- Manage/consult with client on blog article creation
- Deliver weekly analytics reports and review for recommendations
- Meet weekly with the client to discuss progress and recommendations
- Self-manage tasks in Asana
- Manage tasks for designers, developers, and other team members assisting on your projects
- Monitor project budget and billing
- Experience building end-to-end marketing funnels
- Strong strategy, management, and planning skills
- Knowledge of SEO and effective high-value keyword utilization
- Must be detail-oriented while maintaining effective time management
- Ability to meet with multiple client team members to confidently answer questions and provide direction and feedback
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Dependable and flexible
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in healthcare is a plus
Submit a visual example of a marketing funnel you developed and implemented along with the results of it being put in place.