Maisonette was founded by two moms in 2016 with the goal of helping modern families navigate the adventure of raising children. We are an expertly-curated kid's marketplace featuring the best kids' products from around the globe: stylish clothing, top tops and gear, and home décor – plus, trusted guidance and inspiration.
We are a fast-growing venture-backed start-up with a unique positioning in the kid's market. We believe what you consume for your kids matters. So whether you're looking for the safest car seat, the latest STEM toy, or tips on how to sleep train, we're here for you… like family.
What We Need
Maisonette is looking for a dynamic, highly organized and motivated Admin to support our team and leadership. In this role you will wear several hats as an Executive Assistant to our co-founders, a personal assistant to our President, and Office Manager for our distributed team. This is an Associate level position, with ample opportunity to grow within the company, for the motivated individual.
What You'll Do
- Calendar management: scheduling, rescheduling, notifying contacts of schedule changes, confirming – make sure calendar invite is sent and has all information (attendees, time, date, location)
- Arrange travel, transportation, and stay accommodations as needed (domestic and international)
- Administrative support: complete and submit paperwork and payments, filing, etc. for both business and personal needs – keep diligent and detailed accounts
- Run personal errands as needed
- Assist with scheduling for all executives as needed; including coordinating weekly skip level meetings
- Maintain office organization and cleanliness: common areas (kitchens, conference rooms) and
- open floor space
- Upkeep of kitchen goods: cleaning supplies + sparkling water, milk and coffee orders
- Place orders for office supplies as needed (paper goods, technology, etc.)
- Maintain budget for all office goods: supplies, food and beverage, miscellaneous expenses
- Collect and distribute mail
- Manage key distribution: ensure access to building, office and bathrooms for all employees
- Act as liaison for all third party office-related vendors and contacts
- Onboarding support: work with People Operations to ensure a smooth transition for new hires, i.e. all materials and supplies readily available, desk setup, adding to company directory, etc.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as needed
- In charge of ordering all necessary PPE materials as needed
- Responsible for all office payments – including weekly cleaning staff through eden platform
- Assist People Operations with monthly virtual happy hours – including ideation and execution
- Adept at managing competing priorities
- Highly organized
- Results oriented
- Communication aficionado
- Experience in either office management or executive assistance
- Ambitious, with a desire to grow within the company
Nice to Have
- Event management
- Driver's License and access to a vehicle
We're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. Companies that are diverse in age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity, and perspective are proven to be better companies. More importantly, creating an environment where everyone, from any background, can do their best work is the right thing to do. We look forward to interest in our roles from all walks of life.