Video EditorMountain Home, IdahoIn The Ditch™ Towing Products is the fastest growing manufacturing company in Idaho and we have an opportunity for a passionate, energetic person to join our Marketing Department. We are currently seeking a full time Video Editor to join our in-house video team. We are looking for someone who can bring a clear vision and innovative style to our video productions. We pride ourselves on being able to create everything in-house, and with five companies to produce content for, you’ll have a range of content to work on at all times. Shoots can range from your weekly coach or tow truck, to yearly week-long shoots in Moab Utah shooting action, and riding in a RZR, or traveling to the Oregon Coast and braving the cold for some quality fishing shots.Our Marketing department has a full studio with green screen / cyclorama, backdrops, grid system, as well as studio lighting. We shoot on professional grade Canon and Sony cameras, with high quality lenses, and have lighting equipment for any scenario imaginable. We also frequently shoot in remote locations and use our drone for aerial shots every chance we get. Your videos will be used in many different ways, from internal website posts that are seen by everyone in the company, to marketing ads and websites that are viewed by hundreds of thousands of people.Essential Duties:
- Think ahead about projects and how others will interact with the material created.
- Use and set-up audio capture equipment to capture quality audio.
- Mix audio and export footage the correct way for various uses.
- Make and use shot storyboards, checklists, and execute a project from beginning to end.
- Use Adobe Premiere & After Effects to edit video projects and motion graphics for marketing
- Use basic editing techniques, such as different cuts, and syncs or editing projects.
- Apply graphic assets properly to videos.
- Use chroma key, rotoscope, and mask when editing footage for green-screen compositing.
- Must know how to use keyframes correctly.
- License different assets used in various projects.
- Use 3D Camera Tracker effect in After Effects.
- Develop 2D or 3D motion graphic assets
- 2 Years’ experience editing videos in a professional production environment
- The ability to organize, plan, and execute a project from beginning to end
- The ability to work both in a studio environment as well as on location and in inclement weather
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Premiere & After Effects
- Working knowledge of professional audio equipment (shotgun mics, lavalier mics, etc)
- Experience with green-screen compositing, studio lighting, and product photography
- Ability to develop 3D motion graphic assets a plus!
- Job requires being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace
- Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
- Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Needs to know how to color grade.
- Needs to have a knowledge of different aspect ratios, and what certain aspect ratios are used for.
- Absolutely must be organized, and keep all working files / folders well ordered.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop a plus.
- Frequent standing and walking required along with constant operating of computer and camera equipment
- Must be able to carry camera and lighting equipment occasionally weighing 50 pounds or more
- Must be able to clearly see colors
- Great Pay
- Health Insurance
- 100% Matching IRA contribution up to 3% of your wage
- Six Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Leadership training events held weekly
- Company lunches (Be sure to check out our Crazy Lunch Videos) at Intheditch.com
- Incredible opportunities to advance and contribute
- Great opportunity to make a difference in our world by working with people that really care
- We are a company that truly believes in getting better each and every day. This goes for our Company and the people who work here
- Coming March 2021 Access to our in-house Exercise Center
- Visit http://inventivecareers.com/ to apply
- Must include a resume with previous work history and three professional references (names and phone numbers for previous supervisor/managers). We will not consider any candidates who do not provide past work history and contact numbers.
- Call Debbie at 208-587-7960 with any further questions about the position.
A little about us:
Inventive-Group is a locally owned business that’s been in Mountain Home for over 20 years and looking forward to the next 20. We run a high-tech facility where we operate Lasers, CNC Press Brakes, CNC Turning Centers, CNC Mills, and Robotic Welding Cells. We believe in doing everything in house. We have a large engineering staff as well as a marketing department full of talent. Recently, we broke ground on a new 90,000 square foot state-of-the-art manufacturing facility which will feature an employee exercise center, recording studio and state-of-the-art Research and Development center. Open link in new tab to watch the Video- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6fB3Si18gg&t=72s. Our focus on developing new products and growing our company, people, and processes have never been more focused than it is today. We all have a sense of pride when we say “Made in America”. All of this pride comes from a deep desire to be better each day but perhaps the thing we are the proudest of are our company antics and company culture. The Inventive-Group brands continue to grow because we find great success by recruiting people who are excited about working here and buy into our culture. We truly believe in coaching and developing people who have a great attitude, work ethic, and want to leave their mark on the world. At Inventive-Group, we value people for their Enthusiasm, Commitment, Hard Work as well as ability to do things better each day, not just for their certifications and degrees or for the buzzwords on their resumes. We love candidates that believe our only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and retaining the best people in the industry. If you have the desire to help us build a great company and want to surround yourself with people who share the same vision, please apply today.Don't let our small-town location lead you to believe that we are not a competitive manufacturing company. We have won numerous awards for our manufacturing abilities, including the Idaho Spirit of Continuous Innovation award (2) time winner. Our Company has been featured in dozens of magazines and national TV shows for our innovative products and the people who make them.If you enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and want to work with a company where you can make a difference, then this may be the place for you.To find out more about us and see our products, check out our websites:
- In The Ditch Towing Products – www.intheditch.com
- Razorback Offroad Products – www.razorbackoffroad.com
- Fish Fighter Products – www.Fishfighterproducts.com
- Inventive Products – www.Inventiveproductsinc.com
- Inventive Careers – www.inventivecareers.com