Diggity Marketing is looking to fill a key marketing assistant position and is on the lookout for talented individuals that have significant experience as a virtual assistant.
This will be a part-time remote role, with the intention of transforming into a full-time role within 2-6 months.
If this interests you, please take a hard look at the requirements below to see if you qualify.
About Us/Who We Are
Diggity Marketing is a digital marketing business specializing in SEO, affiliate marketing, lead generation, link building, and online business development.
We are a fully remote team, located mainly in Australia and South-East Asia.
We encourage growth and strive for excellence in what we do!
The mission of the virtual assistant (VA) is to provide assistance to the Digital Marketing Manager and Business Owner.
1. Assist In The Maintenance and Growth of DiggityMarketing.com
- Oversee the implementation and reporting of marketing tests as dictated by the Marketing Manager
- Conduct monthly site speed checks. Report findings to the Marketing Manager as well as any noticeable changes.
- Oversee content interlinking and new link inserts where required.
- Basic updates to content where required.
2.Oversee The Content Promotion and Engagement Across Social Media
- Upload all social media copy across all active social media channels
3.General Administrative Assistance
- Manage communication to Marketing by screening emails and site comments
- Assist in the maintenance of documentation of the office policy and procedures manual.
- Provides administrative support to other staff members as required.
- Carry out special projects as allocated by the Marketing Manager
- Carry out research and analysis that may be needed for projects.
- Communicates with stakeholders, staff, and freelancers to achieve the aims of projects.
- Monitor progress of projects. Prepare data and reports to the Marketing Manager on progress and implement any actions.
- Must be within GMT +3 to GMT +11 Time zone
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Reliable internet connection
- Able to organise or schedule tasks.
- Problem-solving & analytical thinking
- Attention to detail and high work standards.
- Happy with repetitive tasks.
- Calm under pressure
- Solid work ethic and integrity with a willingness to take ownership
- Enthusiastic and happy to collaborate within a team environment.
- Enjoys learning
- Desire to have fun.
- Basic SEO knowledge is ideal but not necessary – SEO training will be provided.