LooseGrip engineers great marketing. We use process, data, and a testing-first mindset to drive impact for our clients and customers. We build software to make our lives better. We develop apps to support our clients. We create campaigns that evolve from day one. We are a small, mighty team of people who are committed to moving our agency forward while supporting each other every step of the way.
MeetBrief emerged from the team at LooseGrip because we knew we could do things better and eliminate typical agency issues. For the past 12 months, MeetBrief and its team have been growing.
What’s the Opportunity?
We’re looking for an experienced paid media director to help grow our team. LooseGrip is a 10-year old digital marketing agency that has taken a head-first dive into SaaS with the launch of our first product, MeetBrief.
The team is small but the opportunity is large. You will be working directly with Neil, the founder, and with the rest of our passionate, agile team. This role has the potential to build into a leadership position as the need for more direction grows with our product and our agency.
Our next team member will be:
- A grown-ass adult. Someone who thrives when self-directing.
- Diverse – in background, experience, thought. Tell us why you are different, not why you are the same.
- Driven by self improvement. LG team members are always getting better. We’ll work together to make sure we create a plan to allow you to grow, aggressively.
Skills you need to be successful:
- Attention to detail that is unmatched, except perhaps by your ability to self-manage.
- Ability to context-switch between client, campaign, and tactics.
- Ability to get your hands dirty but also to regularly look above the “weeds” and drive strategic improvement that moves the business forward.
- Ability to collaborate with the user experience team to share learnings, conduct research, and produce intuitive and delightful campaign experiences.
- Ability to create campaign reports that tell a story with data.
- Ability to define and analyze metrics that determine the success of campaigns and creative.
A Typical Day Will Include:
- Creating strategic media plans and campaign overviews
- Launching paid media campaigns across digital platforms like Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
- Leading client calls about campaign performance and creative concepts
- Monitoring daily campaign performance, and optimizing, testing, implementing various ad iterations and campaign strategies
- Creating content, funnels, and messaging
- Managing client relationships and serving as primary point of contact for one or more clients
- Evaluating additional resources to help us scale (freelance, part-time, full time)
Perks + Compensation:
- 4+ weeks paid vacation
- Unlimited vacation days
- Direct access to the CEO/founder (i.e. mentoring, coaching)
- Paid company/team retreats at least once a year
- Autonomy – ability to make key business decisions
- Charity Days (i.e. a set number of days off when employees are encouraged to volunteer in their communities)
- Access to paid training / certifications / conferences
- 1099 w/ commission bonuses
We’re a smallish one million dollar agency, building the team and framework that will help us become a 5 million dollar company. We have a broad mix of clients who sell everything from ice cream, to hotel rooms, to servers and DDoS protection. Our competitive advantage is providing superior, customized service to our clients where we emphasize data-driven decision-making and quantifiable results that bring added value.
Employees are directly involved in the success of the company on a day-to-day basis and successes are shared across the board. LooseGrip also does do-goodery: we work hard to help organizations doing great things organize and market themselves on the web.
We’re small, nimble and virtual. While we’re “based” in New York without fancy office digs, our remote team works from all over the globe. We use quarterly meet ups to make sure we’re all pushing toward the same goals and get a chance to have a beer together every now and then.
Most of our day-to-day collaboration happens via video calls, Slack and Trello.
- This role is virtual, so candidates can live and work from anywhere they are productive
- Profit sharing
- New client bonus
- CoWorking space stipend
- The full week off between Christmas and New Year’s Day when LooseGrip is closed
- Mandatory (yes, mandatory) 20 days vacation; we’re a small team, focused on growing fast, but we all pick up the slack to make sure team members can take plenty of breaks throughout the year to stay refreshed