Are you passionate about bringing awareness to amazing products? Do you eat, live, and breathe developing the plans behind product positioning, design, marketing and everything else that goes into being an amazing product marketer? Are you obsessed with software and how it can help make people better at what they do? If so, we want you on our product team!
Simplero is a product-led SaaS company that helps coaches, authors, and speakers transform lives at scale through online courses and memberships. We’re an all-remote team of 35 trailblazers passionate about service, personal growth, and simplicity. We have helped over 2500 customers in 30 countries make over $225M. We’re changing lives, providing livelihoods, and our service is incredibly valuable. We’re a team united by our shared values of growth, ownership, service, and hunger.
As our Product Marketer you will be responsible for coming up with and implementing our go to market strategy, specifically the customer journey from awareness to conversion, setting us up for long term retention. You’ll be responsible for customer research, pricing, packaging, and positioning, and our customer acquisition funnels.
We have an amazing product and a loyal customer base which has primarily grown through word of mouth, but we’re still virtually unknown in the US market. Your job will be to leverage that customer base to build repeatable processes to attract many more customers like the ones we have, while building out the marketing team.
The job is hard. We have high standards, and we’re going to expect a lot of you. But the payoff both personally and professionally will be immense.
This role at Simplero will open your world and professional career to abundant opportunities for growth.
A Little Bit About You:
- You are a creative problem solver. We are looking for someone who is not just repeating what’s been done, but interested in helping to build what is next.
- You live and breathe customer, buyer personas, pricing sensitivities and feature preferences
- You have insane attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively and toggle between long-term strategies and short-term tasks effortlessly
What You’ll Do:
- Define our buyers personas and understand their feature preferences and pricing sensitivities
- Develop and execute a jaw-dropping Go To Market strategy
- Develop and implement our positioning and new pricing
- Update our marketing site with new product positioning, competitor pages and case studies
- Work directly with our Product Manager and team to optimize the onboarding experience
- Design and implement full customer journey and build our our partner program
- Own end-to-end projects through clear cross-functional communication and diligent management of timeline and milestones.
- Revise and manage our demo flow, build out lead magnets and define and manage newsletters
KPIs you’ll own:
- Customer Conversion Rate
- New MRR
What You’ll be accountable for:
- Buyer personas
- Website, lead magnets, case studies & blog
- Trial signup and demo flows
- Customer acquisition funnels, especially our challenge funnel
- Partner program
- Podcast when we decide to launch one
- Reviews and articles about Simplero on other sites
Yes, that’s a lot. We’ll tackle them one at a time, and leverage contractors or add team members as needed. Focus and prioritization is key. We believe in you.
What You’ll Need:
- At least 5 years experience in product marketing with proven results
- Focus and discipline in how you invest your time!
- An insatiable hunger to grow and learn
- Highly strategic thinking
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive salary
- Remote work – We are a diverse and distributed team that uses Slack, Zoom, Notion and other tools to stay connected
- Changing lives at scale. Making the tools that empower experts to make a living teaching others is seriously high-leverage work.
- Be part of a lean, efficient, high-autonomy, high-accountability team.
- Show exactly what you created AND know exactly how many customers benefit from it how often.
- A team of A players to work with to help you execute on your roadmap
- Know how great it feels when you make a customer’s day. You’re not locked in a room 4 floors away from anyone who talks to a customer: you’ll see the impact of each bug fix, “surprise and delight” tweak, and feature.
- Access to hundreds of hours of training material, books, workouts, etc.. For just about anything you want to learn about Internet business, personal growth, software development—if it’s not already in our virtual library, just ask.
- Personal and professional coaching. Who do you want to be? How do you want to grow yourself and your career? We’ll help you get there.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation + 10 holidays per year. Yes. We want you to get some perspective and rest.
- Generous profit sharing. Since we don’t have stock options, this is how we do it.
What Sets Simplero Apart
- No VCs. 100% customer and sweat equity funded, privately owned, and we’re not in it for an exit. We’re here to serve our clients and do work that matters for decades to come.
- Profitable. Been in business for 11+ years. Solid, stable, proven company, product, and business model.
- 2,300 active customers. Our customers have earned over $225M using Simplero.
- Our founder & CEO is a developer and built the product himself for the first several years. Deep technical understanding and support all the way to the top.
- We solve real problems for real people that are happy to pay us real money. We sign off each day knowing we made a difference in someone's life.
- We do things differently from other companies. You'll see. We laugh a lot. We’re real with each other. We breathe. We care.
- We have customers that have been with us for over ten years, and still love us as much as we love them!