Cambium Learning® Group is an award-winning educational technology solutions leader dedicated to helping all students reach their potential through individualized and differentiated instruction. Using a research-based, personalized approach, Cambium Learning Group delivers SaaS resources and instructional products that engage students and support teachers in fun, positive, safe and scalable environments. These solutions are provided through Learning A-Z® (online differentiated instruction for elementary school reading, writing and science), ExploreLearning® (online interactive math and science simulations, a math fact fluency solution, and a K–2 science solution), Voyager Sopris Learning® (blended solutions that accelerate struggling learners to achieve in literacy and math and professional development for teachers), and VKidz Learning (online comprehensive homeschool education and programs for literacy and science). We believe that every student has unlimited potential, that teachers matter, and that data, instruction, and practice are the keys to success in the classroom and beyond.
This position will focus on our full suite of market solutions, messaging, positioning and sales enablement. The role alleviates the sole burden of messaging, positioning and sales enablement for Product Management and ensures there is a continuum of product-solution messaging at the product level. This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Solutions Marketing, with dotted line reporting to Product Management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Advocates for LAZ’s full product suite by tightly aligning with Product Management and staying one step ahead on the product roadmap, feeding market insights and product-level competitive intelligence as appropriate.
- Owns product Release and Launch execution and communication with identified PM liaison.
- Partners with Sales/Regional marketing on critical sales enablement tools, resources and content.
- Provides recommendations and collaborates with sales/regional ABM marketing to reduce current collateral clutter through regular use audits
- Conducts market research, inclusive of identifying market issues/problems, competition-at-product-level, and trends.
- Develops product specific messaging and positioning to market problem. Infuses customer research to inform messaging and positioning recommendations
- Develops product marketing plan that supports program evaluation/review and decisions.
- Develops creative briefs that inform Account Management and Creative Services teams on customer-informed product positioning and messaging that drives creative execution of sales enablement materials
- Partners with Agency/Internal Creative team to execute product launch plan
This role is an individual contributor and does not supervise employees directly.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years product marketing experience
- BS in Business, Marketing, Education or related field
- Proven product marketing experience within the education space
- Proven experience creating sales enablement tools & resources
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong customer-focused attitude; confident in dealing with multiple departments and senior management within the business.
- Strong analytical approach, leveraging data and insights to inform strategy and business decisions
Preferred Skills and Abilities:
- 5+ years K-12 marketing experience
- International education marketing experience
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects while maintaining a clear sense of priorities
- Self-starter, owner, driver with strong presentation skills
To apply for this opportunity, simply click on the “Apply Now” button and submit a cover letter and resume or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title and requisition number in the subject line of the email.
EOE including Disabled and Vets. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.Apply for this Job