The Legal QA Specialist acts as a quality assurance and development expert, conducting assessments of new hires and subsequent feedback coaching sessions, as well as ongoing quality assessments for existing transcriptionists and Digital Reporters. The QA Specialist works to ensure the quality promise to our customers is met and that performance improvement measures are followed. Assessment work is conducted within the established parameters of quality judgment, and consistent communication regarding these parameters on behalf of the QA team is required.
- Efficiently and effectively conduct QA and QD assessments in accordance to established standards and protocols.
- Consistent representation of Allegis and Veritext IC talent brand as highly engaged, knowledgeable and personable.
The Quality Assessment Specialist will work a schedule of 40 or more hours per week, Monday through Friday. Whether working at home or in the office, the position is expected to support ICs and team members, as well as connect with other work groups. Overtime work on evenings and/or weekends may be required on occasion.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct QA Assessments of new and existing Transcriptionists’ work product.
- Conduct QA Assessments of new and existing Digital Reporters’ work product.
- Prepare and deliver feedback for review.
- Conduct transcription performance coaching sessions through email, phone and Zoom.
- Act as expert resource regarding coaching quality standards and requirements.
- Provide quality development exercises and feedback for new transcriptionists.
- Follow established processes and service level agreements.
- Work within established production levels for various tasks.
- Track and report information as requested.
- Provide special task transcription support as assigned and in accordance to business needs.
- Assist with other projects as assigned by managers.
Job Requirements: Education, Training and Experience:
- Minimum Education: High school Diploma.
- Recommended Education: AA Degree or equivalent.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience at an Intermediate/Advanced level.
- Keyboarding at 60+ wpm.
- Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation skills.
- Able to listen to recordings and ascertain accurate transcription of audio.
- Customer service or similar experience, ability to communicate and support.
- Experience providing written and direct feedback/information.
- Legal Transcription experience: 3+ years.
- Suitable work from home environment.
- High-speed internet.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to be consistent.
- Ability to strictly adhere to guidelines and requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lift 20+ pounds.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Excellent hearing.