The Remote admin coordinator will partner with the CEO, CMO, CTO and Head of Support on implementing the vision and strategy of the Hubstaff culture.
Must be extremely well organized.
- Onboarding each new team member into the company and making sure they go through the various required steps
- Maintaining annual performance reviews
- Admin to CEO / CMO
- Maintaining contracts and payment issues
- Interviewing and screening for various positions
- Providing correct access levels to team members
- Creating and implementing culture
- Owning the Hubstaff handbook
- Participate in the reviews of team members
- Planning our annual corporate retreat
- Working with various contracts inside the company and keeping HR records
- Own the team happiness KPIs
- Helping to build and maintain the culture at Hubstaff
- Report culture KPIs to CEO
- Bookkeeping experience a plus
70% admin duties related to the above30% implementing culture objectives and creating happiness in the Hubstaff team
Success Looks Like
- Team metrics report that the team is happy and satisfied
- Hubstaff is able to find, attract and retain top talent
- Candidates for various positions are well organized and the leadership team can easily see the progress for open positions at any time.
Reports to CEOApply for this Job