This role will be responsible for fulfilling the Lead Business Analyst role for an implementation of a Manufacturing Product Labeling System across a network of Manufacturing sites. The role will partner with the Project manager and the Global Label System Implementation team to provide Business Analyst support for the implementation/configuration/testing of the software.
The individual will consult with business stakeholders to understand and evaluate current business processes and requirement and provides technical expertise for system functional specifications. May configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, system, and integration testing to meet business requirements. The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the project from design to implementation while and adhering to policies.
• Established and productive individual contributor. Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects / assignments.
• Team player, positive and self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently.
• Experience working in a team-based environment while being accountable to individual work assignments.
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Deals well with uncertainty/ambiguity and possess ability to research, analyze and document problems (system/process).
• Experience with Manufacturing systems and hands-on individual contributor.
• Basic understanding of ERP and Product Labeling systems.
• Organized, detail oriented and proven strong analytical/trouble shooting skills