A New Business Customer Service Associate will handle any customer who has no existing enrollment within ARHE. The CSA responsibilities include: scheduling participants for their appointment with a New Business Benefit Advisor, answering customer inquiries, and understanding basic Medicare.
In this role, you will be accountable for:
• Answer inbound phone calls to schedule appointments for participants to speak to a New Business Benefit Advisor
• Answer calls pertaining to the status of an application or general customer inquiries.
• Respond to instant live chat requests with colleagues and supervisors.
• Actively listening to participants to understand both verbal and non-verbal queues.
• Researching options in proprietary client tools and elsewhere on the internet.
• Demonstrating sustained confidence and resilience during complicated interactions.
• Fully and accurately detailing all conversations and actions tackled each interaction.
• Working with Benefit Advisors and enrollment specialists, assisting them with their work load during periods of high call volume.
• Ability to handle a high volume of inbound calls in a timely manner and make outbound calls as vital
• Ability to correctly identify the customers' needs and accurately answer questions, address any/all concerns and consistently provide a ‘WOW' experience during all customer interactions
• Handle confidential customer information in a positive, highly ethical and professional manner.
• Provides the highest quality of service to all existing and potential customers via phone and email in accordance to established department policies and procedures
• Responsible for ensuring that all Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to at all times
• Handles difficult calls and appropriately advances to next level support as needed.
• Accurately records all pertinent customer and appointment related information, interactions and resolutions in the system of record
• Meet and/or exceed key performance indicators
• Absorb new information and have the flexibility to adapt to new processes rapidly
• Respond to emails, internal chat requests, in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned
• Work Environment
• This job operates in home office setting. You should have quite space at your home to set up office, answer customer calls and meet responsibilities.
• Physical Demands
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that to be met by an employee to efficient perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This job is primarily sedentary. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, and hear. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to view a computer terminal and to prepare and read documents, e-mails, reports, and other correspondence on paper and on a computer monitor. The employee may be required to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Effective phone presentation with ability to efficiently deliver information and respond to questions of a varying nature
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Data entry skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and effective time management
• Professional and courteous demeanor and ability to collaborate with a team
• High school diploma or GED
• Deep understanding and experience in contact center operations management
• Bilingual preferred – Spanish
Must have skills:
Min 3-5 years of experience in the following
Handling Inbound/ Outbound call taking back to back calls exp
Call Center Representatives
Timing: 7am – 10PM
Shift: Rotational shifts
Interview rounds: Only 1
100% remote & Anywhere from US.