DivIHN (pronounced Divine) is a nationally-recognized Business Technology Solutions and Staffing services provider headquartered in Chicago. Since our formation in 2002, we have been trusted by Fortune 500 organizations to help them locate and hire best-in-class talent through our Award-winning Professional Workforce Solutions program.
Check out our careers page to see all of our job openings:
One of our BEST F500 customers has engaged us to help them hire a Cyber Security Consultant/Engineer (Remote Work) to be available to work out of their office in N/A, N/A; details can be found below.
Please apply or call one of us to learn more
Job Title: Cyber Security Consultant
Location: Remote work (Anywhere in the US)
Duration: 5 Months with possible extensions
- Act as a central point of contact for your line of business in Information Security and Risk Management
- Coordinate and execute proactive Information Security consulting to the business and technology teams covering Infrastructure Security, Resiliency, Data Security, Network Architecture and Design, and User Access Management
- Serve as an expert Information Security capabilities, solutions, policies, procedures and standards
- Influence customers to leverage security capabilities and solutions to shift and integrate security to the left in the development processes
- Escalate and manage cyber security risk
- At least 3 years of experience providing guidance and oversight of Security concepts
- At least 3 years of experience performing security risk assessments and security architecture reviews
- At least 2 years of experience with system administration, architecture, software design/development, networking, or cloud infrastructure
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Proven experience in securing a public cloud environment (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience building software utilizing public cloud (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience utilizing Agile methodologies
- Experience with Software Security Architecture
- Experience with Application Security
- Experience with Threat Modeling
- Experience with Penetration Testing and/or Vulnerability Management
- Enterprise Monitoring experience
- Professional certifications such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect and Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Experience in Offensive and/or Defensive Security techniques
DivIHN, the ‘IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
Security, Vulnerability, Penetration, information