We are a long-term care software company looking for an experienced digital marketing director to lead our marketing initiatives.
Our technology products are used by over 1,000 long-term care facilities across the US. Our customers are skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, and other long-term and post-acute care centers. We are an ambitious and forward-thinking team with modern and creative marketing strategies looking for someone with these same qualities to join us.
We are looking for someone with a strong strategy and project management skills to lead designers, developers, and writers and meet aggressive marketing goals. The right person will have experience in building complex email automation funnels, content marketing, and SEO, and running virtual summits and webinars.
This is a full-time remote position with the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Build long-term and short-term marketing strategies and present them to the leadership team.
- Set and meet quarterly goals and discuss progress weekly with the leadership team.
- Run marketing team meetings, manage the time, tasks, and progress of your team.
- Create and follow SOPs for repeating projects and tasks.
- Meet with the sales team to understand their needs and how your marketing can help them.
- Manage a content, email, and event calendar ensuring all messaging is high quality and timely.
- Research and understand our customers.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- 4+ years of digital marketing experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Prove track record of consistently increasing MQLs and SQLs
- Strong creative problem solving and self-management skills
- Experience working in the healthcare industry or at a nursing home is a plus
- Experience in B2B healthcare marketing is a plus
- Experience working at an agency or on a non-corporate marketing team is a plus
Send an example of a marketing funnel you have strategized and put in place and the results of implementing it.