RavenTek is looking for a Senior Web Designer to support the Veterans Affairs (VA) who has extensive experience with the use multiple different web tools to determine best approach for web page creation, operations, management, and maintenance. Must be able to create overall management strategy and oversee implementation. Should have up to date knowledge on all current software tools available. Should have extensive experience in working with customer requirements and creating web sites. The web designer should be able to assure the overall look and feel of a web site and create a management strategy for keeping content fresh and up to date.
The Web Designer shall have functional knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Online application and infrastructure components. Experience with developing PowerApps applications that extend SharePoint Online for use both internal and external to SDM. Experience in automating workflows and procedures with Power Automate. The Contractor shall conduct site design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with focus on planning, deploying, and supporting SharePoint Online implementations.
Required Security Clearance: US Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Act as the SME for SharePoint Online
- Provide technical and architectural expertise to SharePoint users, developers, and administrators.
- Work with site collection stakeholders and site content managers to create/build SharePoint solutions.
- SharePoint Online experience, may have some SharePoint server farm experience
- Lead architecture and process strategies, ensuring that the enterprise SharePoint environment is scalable, sustains performance requirements, and complies with VA's privacy and security policies. All recommended strategies shall be provided to the COR/VA PM(s) for approval prior to any implementation or changes.
- Monitor and respond to escalated Service Desk tickets, supporting SharePoint technicians and Interns as required.
- Develop course content and conduct training for SharePoint.
- Implement and support form services, custom reporting, custom workflow, and searches
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering, or technical discipline is required.
- 5 years of professional experience. 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
Employment Type: Full Time / Permanent
Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm. This is a remote position.
• Sitting for extended periods of time
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
ADA: RavenTek will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
EEO/AA: RavenTek does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
PM20Apply for this Job