The editorial team at Screen Rant is looking for a dedicated Freelance News Editor to plan, manage, and oversee extensive coverage at ScreenRant.com – the #1 movie and TV website on Google.
Are you a dynamic editor who is dedicated to staying up to date with the latest shows, movies, comics, news, and rumors? If so, then we need you! As a freelance news editor, you will manage original, informative, and eye-catching articles that our audience is craving to read.
Do you think you'd like a great fit for our team? Then do not miss the chance to be part of our team and apply today!
- Edit/Write a minimum of 10 news posts/day, Saturday and Sunday;
- Flexible 8-hour weekend day shifts;
- Lead by example, writing your own news as needed and self-publish your written work;
- Must be able to quickly write and edit news and editorial content for Screen Rant, and help develop and manage content plans and news writers;
- Keep a finger on the pulse, managing our stories list, and ensuring priority stories are being published.
- Cover Letter
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in writing and editing.
- Broad knowledge of TV and movies, history, and culture.
- Available at strategic times.
- Takes initiative and is a quick learner.
The hiring team at ScreenRant will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.Apply for this Job