Full Job Description
Remote “Work From Home” Remote Shifts Available: Weekend, Evening, or Overnight
Actively finds solutions for all Emergency Road Service needs concerning commercial vehicles. Demonstrates superior problem solving skills to satisfy the demands of fleets and vendors. Exhibits informed decision making using tools from multiple databases and search engines. Answers all phone calls in a timely manner with outstanding customer service. Carries a team based mentality and works efficiently alongside other agents with the same goal.
- Approved Internet Types: Cable, Fiber
- UNAPPROVED Internet Types: 3g / 4g Cellular, Satellite, DSL, 56K / Dial Up, Public WiFi
- Internet Minimum Speed: 30 Mbps or greater Download, 4 Mbps or greater Upload, 90 ms or less Ping / Latency.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Ram (Memory): 8GB minimum
- Ports: USB, Ethernet
- Processor: any CPU with ‘CPU Mark' score of 2000 or greater on CPUbenchmark.net
- Monitor: At least one monitor 1920x1080p resolution, a 2nd monitor (for dual screens) is highly recommended especially for laptop users.
- Hard Drive: 120gb or larger, Solid State Drive (SSD) Prefered. Platter Drives (HDD) must be 7200 RPM.
- Must be able to consistently type at a minimum rate of 40 words per minute.
- Must possess superior verbal and written communication skills.
- 1-2 years customer service experience preferred.
- Problem solving mentality.
- Superior reading skills & meticulous attention to detail.
- Candidates must be fluent in English.
- Self managing work ethic.
- Quickly pinpointing breakdown locations within the U.S and Canada using various mapping tools.
- Finding breakdown locations with minimal information.
- Interacting with fleets, servicing dealers and technicians on the phone and via email.
- Coordinating with the above parties to provide tire replacements for broken down commercial vehicles.
- Following detailed customer profiles to ensure product replacement accuracy and fleet satisfaction.
- Quickly learning customer specifications to quickly and efficiently answer ERS requests.
- Answering technician and fleet inquiries about products, breakdown ETA’s, and miscellaneous information.
- Data entry of critical pieces of information received verbally via telephone.
- Verifying tire sizes and all breakdown data prior to transmitting information to tire shops.
- Catching errors and noteworthy details within large bodies of text.
- Monthly performance bonuses for full-time employees.
- Flexible shifts.
- Abundant overtime availability.
- 85% paid health insurance for full-time employees.
- Dental insurance.
- Vision insurance.