A pioneer in K12 education since 2000, Amplify is leading the way in next-generation curriculum and assessment. Our captivating core and supplemental programs in ELA, math, and science engage all students in rigorous learning and inspire them to think deeply, creatively, and for themselves. Our formative assessment products turn data into practical instructional support to help students at every skill level build a strong foundation in early reading and math. Our programs provide teachers with powerful tools that help them understand and respond to the needs of all their students. Today, Amplify serves five million students in all 50 states.
The Sales Support Specialist will work with Sales Representatives to build quotes, provide pipeline management support, answer questions from the field, provide remote client-focused support, and act as a liaison between the Sales team and Product and Marketing teams.
As needs change from the field, the Sales Support Specialist will work with the Executive Director of Strategy and Operations to implement changes to address those changing needs. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, persistent and dependable. They take a proactive approach to their work and prioritize competing priorities. This role reports to the Executive Director of Strategy and Operations.
Responsibilities of the Sales Support Specialist:
- Work with sales team to understand customer needs and create price quotes that will fulfill those needs
- Ensure that the quotes are following company policies and guidelines; support gaining approval for exceptions at any point in the sales cycle
- Take the lead on finding answers to questions from the field in a timely manner
- Support pipeline management and clean-up efforts
- Provide remote client focused support as needed
- Additional projects to be assigned as needed
Basic Qualifications of the Sales Support Specialist:
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced corporate environment
Preferred Qualifications of the Sales Support Specialist:
- 1+ years CRM or Salesforce.com experience, Salesforce advanced training preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in the K-12 education space
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with shared responsibilities and collaborative team spirit.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Desire to maintain product expertise, knowledge of specific state mandates; [including adoptions] related sales cycle, processes and internal operational systems.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To that end, we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.
Amplify Education, Inc. is an E-Verify participant.Apply for this Job