What You’ll Be Doing (Essential Duties)
- Conduct research around the following special projects:
Early childhood education
- Assist in Congressional candidate outreach to gather video responses from candidates regarding their support for children’s issues.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Possess strong written skills, solid interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and multi-task within deadlines
- Able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately and with discretion
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Please attach resume and cover letter to your application
What’s In It for You
- Meaningful work under the direct supervision of an experienced Save the Children Action Network staff member
- Highly collaborative and innovative teams
- Networking with staff across the organization
- Flexible schedule
- The knowledge that the work you are supporting is changing the lives of children all around the world.
Save the Children Action Network is the political voice for kids. We believe that every child deserves the best start in life. As the political advocacy arm of Save the Children, we’re building bipartisan will and voter support to make sure every child in the U.S. has access to high-quality early learning and that no mother or child around the globe dies from a preventable disease or illness. By investing in kids and holding leaders accountable, we are helping kids from birth to age five survive and thrive.
Save the Children believes every child deserves a future. In the United States and around the world, we give children a healthy start in life, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. We do whatever it takes for children – every day and in times of crisis – transforming their lives and the future we share.
Save the Children is committed to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for the children it serves and helping protect the children with whom Save the Children is in contact. All Save the Children representatives are explicitly prohibited from engaging in any activity that may result in any kind of child abuse. In addition, it is Save the Children’s policy to create and proactively maintain an environment that aims to prevent and deter any actions and omissions, whether deliberate or inadvertent, that place children at the risk of any kind of child abuse. All our representatives are expected to conduct themselves in a manner consistent with this commitment and obligation. Any violations of this policy will be treated as a serious issue.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. Save the Children complies with all applicable laws.Apply for this Job