Piper Companies is currently seeking a candidate for a 100% Remote Data Analyst position for a company based in Philadelphia, PA. We are looking for someone who is a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to business and marketing performance analytics, with data visualization, scripting, and reporting skills. This contract currently runs through the end of the year, but could extend into 2021.
Responsibilities of the Remote Data Analyst:
- Develop and translate the data story in meaningful ways.
- Apply analytical insights to business challenges.
- Work independently with limited manager supervision.
- Produce reports using a variety of analytics tools.
- Help our clients plan, optimize, measure, and share the performance of their marketing efforts.
Qualifications of the Remote Data Analyst:
- Background in quantitative analysis
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with one or more of the following: PowerBI, Tableau, Datorama
- Scripting skills (SQL, R, or another language)
- Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Candidate must be able to work on W2 and located in the United States
- Experience with social media analytics tools in report production (e.g. Facebook Business Manager, Snapchat, Twitter, etc.)
- Knowledge of site analytics, leveraging Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture
Compensation for the Remote Data Analyst:
Rate: $30-$37/hour (depending on experience)
Comprehensive Benefits Available Medical (United), Dental (Guardian), Vision (VSP), and 401K (ADP)