Looking for freelance ghostwriters with experience and expertise in the travel industry niche.
Bonus points if you love talking about Disney World and Disney Cruise Line tips, tricks, and news as well as luxury travel (high-end hotels, restaurants, and concierge/first-class accommodations).
Sound interesting? Please read carefully before applying.
– You're a native English speaker (US, UK, CA, AU, NZ)
– You've deep knowledge and expertise in travel industry
– You're able to articulate your knowledge in simple, easy to understand English.
– You've previously written about travel. You'll be asked to show your previous work.
TYPE OF WORK
– You will create various types of written content around luxury travel and Disney World/Disney Cruise Line for a US audience.
– This includes educational ultimate guides, how-to articles, reviews, best-of roundups, and more.
– Articles will be a minimum of 1000+ words
– We will provide you with the topics and a content outline. You're very much welcome to suggest topics as well.
– All work is 100% original content and will be owned by us.
– All submissions through Google Docs.
– Payment is in USD, via PayPal. You'll send us an invoice upon acceptance of the work.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
– The potential for additional, steady assignments
– You can be based anywhere in the world.
HOW TO APPLY
Please read and understand our requirements laid out above before applying.
An incomplete application will be rejected.
You'll be asked to provide these details via the application form:
– Previous freelance writing work in the travel industry niche. Provide links to your published work, or attach documents.
– A short description introducing yourself and why you would be a great fit for our team.
– Your rate per 1000 words, in USD. If you're asking for more than $80/1000 words this is not the job for you.
Good luck and thank you!Apply for this Job