TSTC is the only state-supported technical college system in Texas. TSTC's statewide role and mission is to efficiently and effectively help Texas meet the high-tech challenges of today's global economy, in partnership with business and industry, government agencies, and other educational institutions.
Are you someone who strives for excellence, values accountability, provides the best service, all while reflecting unwavering integrity? Our talented team members across the state follow the behaviors, beliefs and outcomes of these core values to ensure that our vision is met.
If you're ready to join the TSTC family and make great memories please complete our application process.
The Recruiting Assistant is responsible for coordinating and supporting the entire recruiting administrative process for open positions within the company including faculty, staff, and student worker opportunities. As a recruiting assistant you are generally responsible for our company’s recruiting process. Other tasks may include keeping records of all candidates, participating in recruitment events, and maintaining internal company databases.
- Employee will demonstrate TSTC Core values of Excellence, Accountability, Service and Integrity with internal and external stakeholders, customers, students and members of the community.
- With moderate supervision, coordinate all aspects of the interview process including assigning requisition requests, scheduling of phone and on-site interviews, initiating onboarding activities, including but not limited to: background and reference check process, candidate travel, and other logistics.
- Assist talent acquisition team and hiring managers in processing applicants through workflow in an applicant tracking system (ATS.)
- Coordinate the seamless transition of new hires to statewide notification, payroll, and HR business partner teams.
- Develop an expert-level knowledge in the transition to a new ATS (Workday); becomes the initial point of contact for all clients (internal/external) in all matters relating to the ATS.
- Assist in the administration and support of talent acquisition programs, initiatives, and Policies.
- Prepare, analyze, and report monthly, quarterly, and annually talent acquisition metrics.
- Provide financial reconciliation and processing of monthly talent acquisition team’s Invoicing.
- Develop a working knowledge of all selection-related compliance matters, specifically with the Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Programs (OFCCP), Equal Employment Commission (EEOC), Title VII, etc.
- Participate in recruiting and other HR sponsored events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Undergraduate degree in business, human resources, communication, or marketing preferred.
- 6 months minimum of experience working in a general human resources or recruiting administrative support capacity, with a strong focus in customer/employee support preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prior experience in a configuration/implementation of an enterprise-wide HR information system or ATS preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OFCCP and EEOC compliance preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Success Factors and or Workday preferred.
- Exemplary integrity, initiative, ownership, and accountability.
- Great sense of urgency along with a good sense of humor.
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently with moderate Supervision.
- Must be authorized to work in the US indefinitely.
Security sensitive position.
Location(s):Abilene; Austin; Breckenridge; Brownwood; Harlingen; Hutto; Marshall; Red Oak; Rosenberg (Fort Bend); Statewide; Sweetwater; Waco
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal law.Apply for this Job