Semrush is an all-in-one digital marketing software suite designed and united by one mission — to make online competition fair and transparent, with equal opportunities for everyone. Going on our 10th year of trailblazing experiments and constant progress, we've grown into the world's leading competitive research service for online marketing.
We are looking for a seasoned professional to lead our digital advertising team, plan and coordinate ongoing day-to-day efforts across multiple ad platforms and develop an advanced growth strategy for the future
- Develop and drive overall paid digital advertising strategies that include efforts in
- Biddable ad platforms: SEM, Social, Display, Native, etc.
- Other various formats through contracts with 3rd-party partners.
- Oversee campaign structure and ensure its excellent performance and optimization cadence.
- Relentlessly optimize media spend to ensure users database growth at target CAC.
- Build and develop new advertising strategies and tactics in key channels to maximize user acquisition at scale.
- Lead quantitative and qualitative insights and regular performance cadence.
- Drive innovative techniques and best practices adoption across all digital channels inside the team and key outside stakeholders through educational materials and communications.
- Identify new channels of opportunity to invest and find incremental user growth with strong ROI.
- Build and present comprehensive strategy presentations and business model projects working closely with finance and business leadership on projected media spend & impact.
- Identify improvements in churn reduction, reengagement, and user loyalty through paid marketing channels.
- Partner with internal creative, content and campaign management teams to develop and produce high-quality assets for ad campaigns including banners and landing pages.
- 7+ years of digital advertising experience, with 4+ years experience leading teams
- Performance marketing within an agency and/or emphasis on user acquisition and subscription services is a significant plus.
- Proven expert on search, social, programmatic display advertising platforms, auction formats and bidding/investment efficiency.
- Demonstrated mastery of multi-channel media strategy, optimization and ROI.
- Ability to lead incrementally tests with analytics teams to measure marketing impact.
- Experience in advertising in the US market
- Expertize in the SaaS, IT industries is preferable
- Proven ability to oversee 10+ team members and project professionalism both online and in person.
- Proven track record leading a team that runs customer acquisition strategies focused on ROI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels including exposure to the executive level.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
What we offer:
- This is fully remote job
- Medical, Dental and Vision Care
- 401(k) plan with company matching 50% of employee’s contributions for the first 6% of salary (available after the first 90 days of employment)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
Some additional perks that SEMrush has to offer:
- Flexible work hours
- FREE snacks and drinks
- Monthly onsite and offsite corporate event
It is the policy of Semrush to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.Apply for this Job