This is a remote position.
- Our client, a growing plant-based superfood company, is hiring for a fully remote Sr. Copywriter!
- The brand has been around for a decade and has seen huge success as a direct-to-consumer brand selling online and delivering straight-to-your-door.
- As the company grows, they are looking to hire a Sr. Copywriter with a strong advertising background.
- This role will oversee full 360 campaigns and be expected to be the leader of all things copy.
- Our client is looking to hire someone that loves nature, loves traveling and loves writing for CPG brands.
- As a fully remote role you can live anywhere in this world (though must be a US citizen)!
- As the Sr. Copywriter you’ll work closely with their Creative Director, Founder and other marketing and creative team members to create compelling content from start to finish.
- Write copy for: Advertising campaigns, Landing pages, Website, Emails, Product packaging, Video/Audio scripts, Help Center articles, Support responses, and much more!
- Convert project briefs outlining goals and key messaging into publish-ready copy through creative, collaborative teamwork.
- Ensure our brand voice and tone is consistent across all customer touch points
- Craft copy that is clear, punchy, memorable, authentic, witty, etc
- Make people feel something. Give them a positive emotional response.
- Pitch creative, out of the box ideas for new communications strategies – seeing them through from inspiration to execution
- Continuously improve brand messaging to better communicate our mission, brand, value proposition, products, services, policies, etc.
- Brainstorm various ideas to test and hone in on themes that resonate most with each unique consumer segment
- Review content performance data analytics to iterate, evolve and improve
- Help streamline our copy and editing process and team workflows
- A copywriter with 3+ years of experience and a portfolio that demonstrates exceptional talent
- A native English speaker with a diligent eye for detail
- A creative thinking with wit and a sense of humor
- An empathetic person who can step into the shoes of the audience and “feel” their perspective and the problems they want to solve
- A concise communicator with ability to distill and simplify messaging down to it’s core
- An astute observer of American culture who enjoys gleaming fresh customer insights from research and study
- A hard worker who is self-motivated and comfortable working independently and managing their own time
- An organized person who appreciates collaborative processes and workflows
- A quick learner with an interest in psychology and marketing fundamentals
- Someone with understanding of direct-to-consumer brands, ecommerce, and online marketing strategy