Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web.
Want to help shape the online community and social media presence of a platform that’s redefining how web design and development work? Do you know “Design Twitter” like the back of your hand, are enthusiastic about the no code movement, craft Instagram Stories in your sleep, and/or speak native GIF? You could be our Social Media Associate!
About the role
- Location: USA/Remote US time zone (Canada, Tulum are fine)
As a Social Media Associate, you’ll …
- Act as the “voice” of Webflow on the social media platforms we love: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and TikTok — and expand our presence to other platforms, as appropriate.
- Work closely with the Senior Social Media Manager and Director of Content to execute a social strategy that entertains and engages, increases brand awareness, and ultimately improves key metrics like share of voice and our followings.
- Design and lead production of your own unique campaigns focused on improving brand affinity.
- Consistently and delightfully engage with prospective and current customers, brand advocates, and the broader design community on all social channels.
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At Webflow, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly. And this isn’t just a philosophical bent: we actually give you 4 hours a week (10% of the work week) to pursue passion projects outside of your role responsibilities.
You’ll thrive as a Social Media Associate if you:
- Have strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, and communicate proactively
- Experience managing a sizeable social media presence across several channels
- Extensive knowledge of social media marketing channels, memes, tactics, and tools
- Equal facility working independently and collaboratively
- Have a growth mindset, a willingness to own problems, comfort with ambiguity, and a healthy balance of humility and confidence
- Experience working with SproutSocial, Buffer, or other social media scheduling tool
- Bonus: Familiarity with Webflow and/or web design and development
- Bonus: Working knowledge and interest in design disciplines like web design, graphic design, typography, etc
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Social Media Associate and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application! We promise we do take the time and care to review every application we receive. However, as much as we wish we could interview everyone who submits an application, we cannot guarantee an interview or feedback due to the unprecedented volume of applications we are receiving today. We are rooting for you, and hope you do consider applying.
Note: You’ll need valid U.S. work authorization to join us.Apply for this Job