Credit Repair Cloud is a B2B SaaS software that makes it incredibly easy to launch, run and grow your very own profitable credit repair business. We are the leader in our industry, and our customers have helped hundreds of thousands of consumers to clean their credit; and through our platform, they’ve made over $120ML in revenue. Our mission to help entrepreneurs to become “Credit Heroes” and change lives began in early 2002 as a bootstrapped startup when our founder overcame his own credit issues.
Today we’re a stable, fast-growing (2X Inc. 5,000) company with over 80 team members around the globe and products that our industry loves.
Why What We Do Matters
At Credit Repair Cloud, we create products that help Credit Heroes™ to help their clients with their credit, to truly change lives, and make a great living in the process. We help them by creating the software, the systems, and the strategies, to grow multi-million dollar credit repair businesses from nothing.
Why Work Here?
- Visit our careers page to learn more: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/careers
- Grow with a passionate team: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/about-us
- Full-time position in a stable yet fast-growing, purpose-driven, self-funded organization.
- Freedom to work from anywhere.
- Comprehensive onboarding process.
- Unlimited PTO, The option to get your birthday off, and paid conferences.
- Wellness perks & activities.
- Competitive pay and a chance to get into the company’s profit-sharing plan.
- A highly collaborative environment and a real chance to learn and grow.
Develop, maintain, and optimize our internal and external knowledge base for our customers and team.
- Fully understand Credit Repair Cloud’s business strategy, products, and unique mission.
- Define the knowledge management strategy and maintain high-quality, up-to-date, and searchable content for audiences of varying skill levels.
- Connect with our customers over the phone and in our Facebook communities to truly understand their pain points and needs.
- Work with various departments to create internal articles.
- Act as a mediator to answer the customers and team’s queries about the knowledge base management products and practices.
- Encourage team members to share knowledge effectively and efficiently.
- Run research and be fact-driven. Analyze what we currently have and develop strategies to solve pain points.
- Work with subject matter experts and identify the target audience’s learning needs.
- Optimize our learning materials constantly and find better ways to present materials.
- Ensure that everything we create is original and doesn’t put us at legal risk.
- You genuinely care about our customers.
- You write effective copy, instructional text, and video scripts.
- You have proven knowledge of how to optimize knowledge bases.
- You are data-driven and create content based on numbers and trends.
- You are assertive, with excellent project management skills. You set goals and develop achievable timelines to hit them.
- You are confident.
- You have excellent research skills to analyze our current process, understand our products, customers, and our team, and create a top learning experience.
- You are an accountable, punctual, responsible, mature professional with discipline and requires little supervision post-training.
- You have strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. You’ll need to be able to communicate over the phone with our customers.
- You are tech literate. Learning new tools and playing with new software fills you with joy, not dread. Relevant experience with CRM software (we use HubSpot) and support software (we use Zendesk) is a huge plus.
- You want to improve processes and strive when you’re given the freedom to do so.
- You are always on top of things. Nothing slips through the cracks.
- You have the ability to work in a quiet environment for making calls, and a strong internet connection is a must.
- You are able to emotionally self-regulate even during times of pressure and stress.
- You welcome change and thrive in an ever-changing environment.
We’re an agile, fast-growing company, and this job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you’ll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)
Background Check Policy and Procedure
All offers of employment at Credit Repair Cloud are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates, as deemed necessary.