The Director/VP of Marketing is responsible for A2 Hosting’s marketing and communications strategies including branding and image direction. They are also responsible for providing direction, guidance and leadership to the marketing department and deciding which new positions should be filled to help grow the company and the marketing team. This role requires the individual to work closely with the A2 Hosting leadership team, made up of senior management and other department heads, to reach quarterly and annual goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the marketing department.
- Evaluate, develop and execute A2 Hosting’s marketing strategy.
- Develop an annual marketing plan and budget to help the company reach our annual growth and profitability goals.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Researching demand for our products and services including competitor research.
- Develop pricing strategies that maximize revenue and profits and grow market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Work with the marketing team to develop promotions
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns to drive new business with a strong return on investment.
- Oversee the management of the company’s affiliate marketing program.
- Organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Oversee the execution of our SEO, social media and content marketing strategies.
Skills and Qualifications:
At A2 Hosting, our Core Values guide the work that we do. You might fit in well at A2 if these values describe you:
- Passionate – We take pride in what we do
- Collaborative – We think about the team first
- Customer Focused – We are empathetic and respectful
- Curious – We desire to learn and do better
In addition we are looking for candidates who possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, related field OR who have at least five to seven years of experience in marketing and running a marketing team
- Strong leadership skills to support and bring out the best of our marketing team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing campaigns
- Ability to manage budgets and provide a strong ROI on marketing spend
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- Well-versed in using SEO, PPC and social media strategies to attract customers
- Effective time management skills
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Ability to meet deadlines
Exceptionally qualified candidates will also have:
- A strong understanding of the Agile framework and how it can be applied to marketing efforts.
- A background in marketing for a web hosting, domain registrar or ISP company
- A deep understanding of search engine optimization and organic ranking strategies
- Have built a marketing team from scratch or from a few individuals to a larger marketing organization.
What we offer:
All Team Members receive:
- 100% completely remote workforce
- Paid parental leave
- Paid Time Off (PTO) bank of hours to be used for vacations, holidays and sick time
- Online training through Udemy and other providers
U.S. Team Members also receive:
- Subsidized health insurance, dental and vision coverage also available
- Company-matching 401k, traditional or Roth
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Company provided life insurance