WANTED: Two content writers to join a jolly, organised and driven team of two. We are looking for someone who can commit to form part of our team [writing 1 article per week] and grow with our Company on a long term freelance contract.
The mission of our company – MyDharma Co., is to simplify the overwhelming self-help world by creating simple, practical, science-backed life tools that actually work. We aim to provide our clients with a clear path they can follow on their personal growth journey. Their success will be inevitable.
– To commit to writing 1 post per week (1,000 – 1,200 words)
– Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
– All articles need to be informative, researched, and you need to link to your resources. Filler content will not be accepted.
– Familiarity with the personal development market and ability to utilise the industry’s best practices and trends (in line with our mission and target market) to inspire ideas and content.
– Willingness to communicate and contribute to the team by identifying customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
– Prepare well-structured drafts (on Google docs) and Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
– Implement SEO strategies to maximise organic traffic.
– Proven record of excellent writing (links to at least 2 published articles in a similar niche).
– Must be a native English speaker and able to write fluently, including using current trends in slang and expressions.
– Ability to work independently with little to no supervision and strict adherence to deadlines.
– Knowledge on SEO (keyword research, on-page and semantic SEO), outreach and link building are skills we would want our content writers to have.
– Familiarity with using Google Docs and Shopify will be considered an asset.
– Preferably have Grammarly installed – we will be using Grammarly to analyse your content and ensure it is not plagiarised.
– A love for self-care and personal development.
– Security in the form of a long-term indefinite contract, thus providing a stable writing gig with the goal of 1 article per week [1,000 – 1,200 words @ EUR0.02 per word].
– Opportunity to grow within the Company. The demand for articles will increase as the Company grows. So will the compensation.
– Opportunity to form part of a start-up, have the thrill of watching the company grow whilst forming part of the team.
– Your name will be featured on each blog post you write, giving you a chance to showcase your work.