Coalition Technologies is devoted to doing the highest quality of work for our clients while maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. Along with the opportunity to grow with our team, we are excited to offer:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plans in the industry. We pay up to 50% of all profits monthly to all full-time employees!
- Joining our Coalition means you also get to enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships.
- Living in LA? Flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, and higher base salaries are all extra benefits that our in-office team members enjoy.
- Our US-Based team members can enjoy our medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages in all US states.
- Our international team members have the opportunity to participate in our International Insurance Reimbursement Program, a benefit unique to Coalition.
100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture has specialized in supporting remote team members for over a decade. We welcome your application, wherever in the world it's coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- The ability to strategize and implement email marketing campaigns (client side, agency, email service provider), edit HTML or work with complex filter designer logic, and direct marketing and multi-channel marketing
- Demonstrable knowledge of email best practices extending to targeting, creative messaging, CAN-Spam compliance, responsive design, deliverability, A/B testing, and email performance metrics
- Experience in strategizing, creating, and implementing drip campaigns
- The ability to write marketing copy for various industries and/or brands while capturing their voice
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs performance
- Passion about optimization and data analysis, discovering new insights across to increase performance.
- Self-directed, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- Strong organizational skills and exemplary attention to detail
- Proficiency in commonly used email marketing platforms (Constant Contact and/or Mailchimp) as well as CMS/backend standard email templates (autoresponder emails for customization in Bigcommerce, Shopify or WordPress)
- Knowledge and expertise of emailing through CMS platforms
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or related field. (Preferred)
- Agency experience (Preferred)
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, joining client meetings, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Developing and executing email marketing strategies in promotional, transactional, and highly targeted trigger campaigns across the customer lifecycle
- Ensuring overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects, client customer service issues, client program errors and frequent status communications
- Establishing and managing a rigorous A/B testing platform to enhance productivity, deliverability, and customer engagement
- Performing quality control checks and document best practices to produce work that is error-free
- Troubleshooting technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Setting up multiple complex trigger and program based emails as well as Ad-Hoc emails
- Optimize email programs through continual testing of creative, cadence, offers, targeting, etc.
- Working closely with Digital Producers and Copy Strategists to proactively evaluate branding, design, messaging, and functionality of email to develop the most effective email campaigns
- Monitoring deliverability and ensure CAN-SPAM compliance to maintain high deliverability, data hygiene and channel health
- Defining business and data requirements for email campaign implementations when it comes to building journeys, triggers and dynamic emails
- Analyzing email and customer behavior and their key characteristics to improve email marketing
- Participating in the quality assurance process to ensure final product meets client's expectations by deploying and evaluating test emails to a variety of ISPs
- Maintaining email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format, etc.
- Participating in regular strategy discussions, occasional client calls, and client presentations
- Staying up-to-date on current trends and best practices in email marketing
Remote/Telecommuting optional. No education or experience required for candidates who excel in our skills tests.Apply for this Job