Are you a consultative and results-oriented Talent Acquisition Professional who would enjoy a meaningful career with the flexibility of working from home? If so, we encourage you to apply to become a member of our growing Talent Team.
About Supporting StrategiesSince 2004, Supporting Strategies has been empowering business owners by taking bookkeeping and operational support functions off their plates allowing them to focus on their core business. Supporting Strategies’ experienced professionals use our cutting-edge cloud-based platform, virtual infrastructure and proven process to deliver a full suite of outsourced services. These services include accounts payable, accounts receivable, bookkeeping, financial reporting, controller level services and payroll administration.
With over 100 offices nationwide, Supporting Strategies employs approximately 400 accounting and bookkeeping professionals and is continuing to grow rapidly! This momentum has created a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Partner who will be responsible for providing full-cycle recruitment while sharing best practices with our eastern region offices.
Why Work for Supporting Strategies?
- MEANINGFUL WORK/LIFE BALANCE
Our unique, virtual, work-from-home opportunities allow you to harmoniously balance your career, family obligations and outside passions.
- DISTINGUISHED REPUTATION
Supporting Strategies has received the distinction of being a Top 50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award winner by Franchise Business Review for the past 4 years running. Franchise Business Review has also named Supporting Strategies as one of the Best Franchises for Women over the past 3 years running.
- LEADING EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Opportunity to use innovative technology to foster a remote, high-performing team culture.
Supporting Strategies Partners is seeking a full-time, Finance & Accounting Recruiter to provide full-cycle recruitment support for our Eastern Region franchise offices.
The ideal candidate is energetic and collaborative and has a demonstrated track record of developing strategic staffing plans, creatively sourcing potential candidates, and ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will:
- Build strong trusted advisor relationships with hiring managers to understand their business and staffing requirements, ensuring the highest quality of candidates are presented in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement recruiting strategies for various regional locations/ franchises.
- Leverage professional networking, internet resources, social media, direct sourcing techniques, alumni organizations and professional sites to source diverse candidates.
- Develop an active pool of candidates who are ready to meet the needs of our national franchise network.
- Ensure a positive, professional candidate experience throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Collaborate with other members of the Talent Team to drive talent acquisition efficiencies and performance.
- Consult with hiring managers regarding headcount planning, candidate selection, and initial on-boarding processes.
- Advise hiring managers on best practices for interviewing skills, talent acquisition process, and retention.
- Manage candidate and job information in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Other duties and additional projects as assigned.
Qualifications:The qualified candidate must have the following experience and attributes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- A minimum of five years of professional full-cycle recruiting experience – finance, accounting or professional services recruiting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in Diversity recruitment, AIRS CDR highly preferred.
- Reside in either Eastern or Central time zone in order to best serve eastern region clients.
- A passion for recruiting with a combination of corporate and employment agency experience.
- Demonstrated experience in building respected relationships with clients and candidates.
- Adept at managing a high volume of requisitions in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of current networking and sourcing trends including extensive use of LinkedIn and social media.
- High level of computer literacy including proficiency in Word, Excel, Applicant Tracking Systems, and social media outlets.
- Enthusiastic team player who can thrive in a high performing, remote work environment.
- Current knowledge of state and federal employment/labor laws and practices.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.