About this Role
In this Technical Product Marketing role, you will oversee the successful launch and continued marketing of Chainlink’s suite of industry-leading products. You will work across the entire product lifecycle; from shaping the product, to driving launch efforts, to furthering the adoption of key blockchain technology. This is a career-defining opportunity to help produce and market a revolutionary technology. We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
- Lead go-to-market strategy and execute product launches by partnering with the product, sales, and integration teams; help bring a product from idea to launch, including crafting product positioning and messaging to the execution of launch details
- Shape the product development roadmap by conducting customer research, telling a compelling product story, and quarterbacking the go-to-market process
- Partner with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages, and create technical narratives that differentiate Chainlink
- Create high-quality technical content such as demos, webinars, presentations, case studies, web content, blog posts, and other assets designed to convey the value of Chainlink to new users, and keep existing users engaged and growing
- Develop enablement materials for sales, sales engineering, and integration teams
- Engage in customer research and complete competitive intelligence reports that can be used to drive the perfect messaging
- Develop deep technical knowledge about our products and capabilities, our competitors' products and services, and the competitive landscape in general
- Be the subject market expert on our market and personas to ensure our messaging resonates with users and prospects
- Be the voice of the customer, serve as the trusted advisor for current and future Chainlink users' needs and desires to inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and external communications
- 8+ years of experience launching products for fast-paced tech companies, ideally in product marketing, sales engineering or technical evangelism roles
- Solid understanding of the blockchain industry and a passion for the technology to change the world
- B.S. in computer science, engineering or an equivalent technical field (preferred)
- Expertise in product messaging and positioning, competitive strategy, growth enablement, content development, research and evangelism
- Outstanding project management skills. Detail-oriented while also getting the bigger picture
- Demonstrated experience in developing technical marketing content, sales enablement training and tools, and competitive intelligence assets
- Combination of technical acumen coupled with the ability to communicate the technical elements in a simple, effective manner; ability to translate complex technical concepts and technologies into strategic business and customer-centric value propositions
- Strong affinity for developers, with a deep understanding of the landscape of tools and technologies developers use to bring products to market
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative software start-up environment where change is constant
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world; the details of our approach can be found in Chainlink's whitepaper. Chainlink is well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises, such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the top companies developing cutting-edge blockchain technology while working closely together with a team of experienced senior developers.
Chainlink Labs is an equal opportunity employerApply for this Job