Who we're looking for
We are looking for an associate product manager who wants to work on live games and learn all about live ops and games as a service.
This role is a remote role, you can work from everywhere in the world.
- Analyzes data, builds automated reports, and works with Live Ops to get all necessary data at the right time to manage game metrics
- Assists in managing in game sales, CRM programs, seasonal content, economy, and user traffic
- Works with teams to identify, test, and measure hypotheses
- Effectively communicates relevant KPIs and updates to team in a timely fashion
- Personality and constitution suited for rapidly evolving startup environment
- Can work independently and manage a complete project from concept to completion
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Strong experience with writing SQL queries for analysis
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Passion for games
We are looking forward to your application.
Your DECA HR Team
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.Apply for this Job