Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
We are looking for someone to join the global marketing team as a Senior Partner Marketing Manager. The role will be the strategic marketing lead behind our integrated marketing initiatives to drive growth with our key strategic partners (Cloudbees, Sonatype,GitLab, etc) and sales channel partners.
Some of the things you’ll do:
You will be responsible for developing and creating strategic marketing plans and programs through working with and enabling partners, the role will be key in understanding our customer, our partner’s customer, and buyer profiles. You will provide detailed communication management, content creation and management, internal team alignment and activation guidelines to partner marketing programs, along with supporting analysis and reporting on initiatives.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone will a proven background in marketing
- Proven experience in developing and driving marketing campaigns independently
- Solid understanding of marketing campaigns and promotions across all channels, including digital & social media and CRM.
- Familiarity in partner relationship management for the purpose of product distribution, lead or revenue generation, and other strategic initiatives.
- Strong problem-solving skills, collaboration with cross functional teams and ability to bring new ideas to market
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects across multiple teams in a highly consensus-driven environment.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, internal dynamics at a fast pace and tight timelines with a positive attitude.
- Outstanding oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
A few nice to haves:
- Experience within a fast-paced, fast-growth Tech start-up environment
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business – be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Remote Working and Flexible Hours
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthcare Plan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Access to online learning platform Udemy