We are actively looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our growing product team. This is an opportunity to work on a broad range of innovative products in crowdfunding, cryptocurrency on-ramp, B2B payment rails, asset custody, card issuance, etc. in an entrepreneurial environment.
Prime Trust is a technology-driven institution that provides automated banking solutions for FinTech innovators. Our goal is to be the AWS of financial services for cash, digital assets and securities. We deliver compliant payment processing, AML/KYC, financial accounts, customer onboarding, asset custody, and transaction settlement solutions on a B2B2C platform.
We are looking for a self-starter passionate about launching products that fundamentally impact institutional financial services. This role is crucial to driving the Prime Trust ecosystem story. The ideal candidate is
- Tech-savvy with a customer lifecycle marketing mindset
- Well versed in Fintech trends and general B2B landscape
- Experienced with driving API product engagement and adoption
- Comfortable with fluid situation and competing priorities
- Detailed oriented without losing sight of the big picture
This is an individual contributor role, reporting to the VP of Product. Our product team is geographically distributed. You are welcome to work from wherever you can be most productive.
- Work closely with product managers to define market segments/ customer personas and create marketing campaigns/ materials across all channels (webinar, blogs, etc.)
- Analyze the competitive landscape vis-a-vis Prime Trust’s core product positioning and messaging
- Lead product messaging and positioning across channels to convey the value proposition of our APIs, widgets and ecosystem
- Collaborate with product managers to devise go-to-market strategy for new products
- Create and maintain sales enablement and training material for new and existing products
- Gather market feedback through a variety of channels, including customer interviews, advisory board, surveys, industry events, etc.
- Develop a regular cadence of education about our product and feature releases both internally and externally
This role may be right for you if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in API and SaaS product marketing in FinTech
- A track record of creating and conveying compelling product narratives to different audiences, especially within B2B
- A data-driven mindset with strong analytical skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant
- Flourished when given responsibility and a sense of ownership
- Precise and succinct verbal & written communication
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Experience in crowdfunding, payment rails, cryptocurrency onramps and/or custody
Please apply even if your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description. We’re looking for people with drive, integrity, and a desire to solve problems. We want to examine assumptions and bring in diverse perspectives. Whatever your background, your skills and drive will stand out!
We offer full healthcare coverage (including dental and vision) for you and your family at no monthly cost to you. We have unlimited sick days and a very flexible vacation policy. We are a distributed team and encourage everyone to work where they can be most productive.Apply for this Job