Meddy’s mission is to help patients make informed health decisions. We are building a future where access to healthcare information is easy and convenient. We are creating the best place to build products to democratize healthcare information in the region.
We are looking for an experienced SEO manager to lead all our initiatives to increase organic search traffic.
What you’ll be doing:
Help set the strategic direction for organic search growth, making decisions that affect critical aspects of the business.
Monitor overall SEO program success with regards to ranking, indexed pages, backlinks, and report to senior management.
Provides actionable recommendations that drive SEO goals and improves conversion rate.
Drives on-page & off-page optimization including technical optimization, high-quality link building, and sitemap submissions.
Collaborates with product, content, and creative teams to refine and execute SEO recommendations.
Recommends and implements information architecture improvements to aid in search engine visibility.
Who you are:
- You are fluent in English & Arabic.
- Significant experience with localization, internationalization, and multilingual websites in English & Arabic.
- A proven experience implementing SEO practices for sites with high traffic and transactions.
- Significant experience with web analytics and data analysis tools.
- Solid technical understanding of web technologies, including search/web/internet protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, and code structure as it relates to SEO.
- Knowledge of SEO reporting tools such as Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Moz, etc.
What we offer
- The opportunity to play an essential role in an early-stage startup on a high-growth trajectory.
- A small team of hard-working, ambitious, and caring individuals that will help you learn, grow, and have a great experience.