Luma is a world class creative studio with offices in Los Angeles and Melbourne. We build compelling art and technology with a strong focus on company culture. We formed in 2002 with the unwavering goal to create standout work with exceptional people… and to have a lot of fun along the way.
Throughout the years, we’ve expanded beyond our roots in VFX into original content, venture capital and altruism. Luma Pictures is a globally renowned and independent creative studio, bringing magic to acclaimed movies like Once Upon a Time in Hollywood,Black Panther,Guardians of the Galaxy, and more for nearly 20 years. In 2015, we founded Luma Launch, a leading early-stage venture fund that invests in notable startups helping build a better world. Luma Features is actively developing and producing highly imaginative and emotionally rich original films. And in 2020, we established Luma Legacy—our altruistic venture pursuing initiatives to help improve the root causes to society’s core problems.
We are looking for a talented and highly creative Social Media and Content Coordinator to administer our social media accounts and website content. You’ll be the voice of Luma across all our digital channels and you’ll be passionate about keeping on top of industry social media and content trends. You’ll work closely with the Marketing & Communications Manager and Graphic Designer to ideate and execute original, creative and engaging content that engages and grows Luma’s digital audience.
- Help develop, implement and coordinate our social media strategy across Luma’s four segments (Features, Pictures, Launch and Legacy) to align with business goals and objectives
- Define most important social media KPIs and report on ROI to senior management
- Work collaboratively with key team members and other departments to build strong content and digital campaigns to best communicate brand stories and initiatives
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content regularly on all social media channels and Luma’s website.
- Help develop and implement website editorial calendar & social media calendar
- Leverage analytic tools to provide reporting and insights, track and improve metrics, and influence testing and strategy
- Keep current with emerging digital media behavior, social media trends, and technologies across all of Luma’s industry segments
- Work with the Marketing & Communications Manager and designer to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest website content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong
- Extensive social media experience, with tertiary qualification in a relevant field advantageous
- Experience working in the entertainment, film, and arts organisations preferred
- Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to adopt Luma’s style, tone, and voice
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google AnalyticsKnowledge of CMS (Prismic) and analytics tools
- Familiarity with web design and general design principles
- Hands on experience in content management
- Self-starter with proven experience in multi-tasking and managing multiple projects
- Team player