About This Role:
The Social Media Coordinator, Holiday is a proactive, highly organized individual with experience in and a passion for digital marketing and social media. The Social Media Coordinator will be responsible for content planning, community management and influencer management with the goal of increasing brand awareness, and ultimately driving traffic and new customer acquisition. The individual will build relationships with new & current customers by deepening our community management strategy, while also managing influencers for social content. This individual will sit on the social media team and will work closely with the display, email, creative studio and customer service teams. The Social Media Coordinator, reports to the Senior Social Media Strategist.
Social Media Community Management Coordinator, Holiday Seasonal
Minted is a design platform bringing the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company’s art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.
- This is a full time, seasonal role with dates between 09/21-01/15
- Individual must be able to work the entire length, can not be broken up
- 40 hours a week, at 15 weeks
- Lead day-to-day interactions with potential and existing customers on social media, answering all questions and comments
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews coming in via social media
- Collaborate with our Customer Service team in developing and executing a social-first customer support strategy
- Identify new ways to build connections with our community
- Manage customer engagement reporting to offer insights and strategies for optimization
- Discover current trends on social channels and share with social team
- Support Sr. Social Strategist on the development and execution of Minted’s social influencer strategy
- Assist with all influencer marketing related initiatives, including but not influencer aggregation, contracts, and day-to-day management
- Manage influencer content and measure the success of social media campaigns on a weekly basis and report findings to Senior Social Media Strategist and broader organization
- Assist with Pinterest execution
- Assist with social copywriting + posting as needed (across platforms)
- Assist Senior Strategist with managing creative briefs, processes, and timelines for social-first campaigns
- A strong writer
- Excellent multitasking & organizational skills. Someone who thrives at problem-solving and process development
- A lover of data and storytelling. You get excited to jump into a data sheet and pull out learnings for future testing
- A proactive problem-solver and communicator
- Highly organized, extremely efficient and attentive to detail
- Passionate about digital marketing and social media. You are obsessed with these platforms and understand the levers to make them impactful
- Managed social media accounts, IG/FB/Pin preferred
- Experience in social media tools (Dash Hudson, Sprout social, etc)
- Community management experience
- A college degree
- SEO knowledge is a plus!
Minted is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and will consider all qualified applicants for employment in accordance with all state, local, and federal laws. Minted participates in the E-verify programApply for this Job