Currently, we are looking for a native-level American English Community Manager to support our clients’ brands and make sure their online reputation is kept safe at all times. Community Managers provide meaningful customer relationships, while being aware of any potential issue on the social media platforms. In addition to this, there will be localisation work as well. This means you’ll ensure that any content posted on behalf of the client is not only grammatically correct but also reflect the cultural nuances of that region too, leading to more engagement in social media platforms.
Our Community Managers work on a freelance basis, so we are looking for people who are flexible, and feel comfortable working remotely.
THIS JOB IS FOR YOU IF
- You have native-level American English.
- You are a social media enthusiast with experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. You are confident with digital technology, and you know the latest trends in social media and best practice like the back of your hand.
- You have sound judgement and brand awareness as you have to make sure posts respond in accordance with our client’s policies and guidelines.
- You have strong communication skills and you know how to read between the lines.
- Attention to detail is one of your strengths, as you’ll be publishing content publicly online
- You have previous commercial community and social media management experience, either with a brand, or digital agency
This is an hourly-paid, remote work opportunity, and you must be available to work between 20-40hs per week. (GMT 2pm-5am / EST 9am-12am / PST 6am-9pm)
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work autonomously to deliver an effective service for our clients, across a variety of social media channels
- Understand the client’s social media strategy, tone-of-voice, and brand guidelines, so you can communicate with customers efficiently and effectively
- Respond to complaints, queries, and to engage with the online audience
- Be responsible for the reputation of the brand online
- Work closely with senior members of the Client Services teams to ensure the project is successfully managed
- Collate and share feedback and insights gained from social media management of the client’s channels
- Complete shift reports (internal reports) accurately and on time
The Social Element is not your typical social media agency. Our number one focus is to provide business solutions for global clients through true human interactions driven by data and insights. We use insights to form strategy, then execute across all areas of social, including content, customer service, listening, reporting, and crisis management. We pride ourselves in having exceptional talent in our business. As the pioneers of social, we stay at the forefront by constantly creating, learning, and guiding.
Our relationships with our clients are true partnerships as we become an extension of their team: trusted, committed, leading.
The Social Element is a global social media management agency delivering high-quality, multi-lingual social media management, customer care, social listening, insight, and consultancy. It also offers crisis management training and simulations via its partner brand, Polpeo.Apply for this Job