Social Media Coordinator
Rational is growing, and we need amazing talent to join our team. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude with a deep spirit of service and killer subject expertise, we want to talk to you. We are always looking for the next great consultant to raise the bar and push Rational to be better than we were yesterday. Staying hungry, curious, and looking forward to what’s next is part of our DNA.
Rational is currently looking to find a Social Media Coordinator to join our tech client to help expand their social strategy and drive publishing efforts across various channels. The ideal candidate would have a strong understanding of social media best practices across multiple platforms.
This is a remote (part-time) 10-month contract position
What you will do:
- Drive short form publishing in conjunction with social media journalist counterpart within “elevate” LinkedIn and other social media platforms such as Twitter.
- Grow and foster influencer strategy and community internally. Elevate the IT Pro community
- Ability to grow into publishing “voice of CEO” IT content, and lead best practices leadership social media seminars
- Create content, publish social media posts and amplify across all channels
- Support communication and social amplification for stakeholder requests
What you bring:
- 1-2 years of experience in social media
- 1-2 years of copy writing experience is a plus
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Adobe Photoshop experience preferred
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure to meet very tight deadlines
- Can demonstrate understanding of brands and branding, brand strategy and consumer knowledge/insights. Uses this understanding to inform daily work.
Rational is a customer experience (CX) solutions firm that pairs the capabilities of a strategic consultancy with the creativity of a full-service digital agency. We design and activate compelling experiences that create strong connections between people and brands. We put humans at the center of business and partner with our clients to deliver meaningful experiences that help their customers while driving business success. Customer satisfaction at every level is our ultimate metric, and it's what drives our mindset, skillset, and company culture.
Incredible people are our non-negotiable. Our experienced team of consultants spans the globe. We love what we do, and who we do it with – let’s begin our next chapter together.
Rational is committed to ensuring all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.Apply for this Job